Bella and Paul

Chapter 1

( Bella going to Jacob's House )

"Bye dad." said Bella. "Where are you going?" said Charlie. "I'm going to Jacob's house, just going for a visit." said Bella. "Okay good because, I don't want you near Edward the bloodsucker!" Charlie said. "Okay dad, don't be scared I won't be around them." said Bella going towards the door. "Okay bye bells." said Charlie turning on the Plasma TV to watch the football game.

( Arrived At Jake's House )

I got off my Pink and Black Ford Camero, and went towards the door. ( Knock-Knock ). "Hi" said Jacob looking really extremely happy. " Hey what are going to do this afternoon?" Bella said to Jacob. "Nothing just planning being home with my brothers, this afternoon, would you care to join in?" "Yea I guess!" Bella said. When we got inside the house everyone was there except Sam, Leah, Emily, Jared, Seth, and the rest of the pack but Paul and Jacob were there with Bella. "Paul this my friend named Bella, Bella Paul, Paul Bella." said jacob. The moment our eyes met, was like wires connecting to each other, It felt weird Since I was a wolf and he was I wolf too. He Imprinted on me and I imprinted on him. "Hey." said Paul . "Hey." Bella said smiling a bit. I heard Jacob growling behind me. "Sorry to interrupt but where should we go tonight?" ask Jacob. We could go to the club in Port Angeles." said Jacob again. "That's a good idea!" said Paul and Bella at the same time."Okay meet us later, at my house." said Jacob to Bella. "Come at 9pm." said Paul. "And if you don't mind Leah is coming to." jacob said. "Okay I love it, I'll be here later!" said Bella.

( Bella at her house getting ready for tonight )

Should I wear this Mini- Dress that dosen't have straps or should I wear a Mini-short with a black Tank-Top. "Mom what choice would you pick?" Bella told her mom. "Um I would pick the second choice because you need to find a boyfriend, So he can take care of you Forever like Jacob or Tyler." said bella's mom Renee.

"Okay mom it's 8pm and I have to get ready." bella said. "Okay have Fun!" Renee said. Bella put on a Tank Top shirt that was Black and Her White Mini-Short on. With some Black Sparkling High heels, with her hair straighten down.

Chapter 2

( At The Club )

When I got to Jacob's house there were waiting outside for me. "Hey Guys." said bella. "You look so hot!" Jacob and Paul said. "Yea I guess I am hot for y'all but I think I look ugly." Bella said. "No your fine." Said Leah. Let's get moving guys, should we go on Bella's or my dad's car." Jacob said. Maybe we should go in Bella's car." said Paul not liking Jacob's dad's car.

( 20 Minutes Later )

We we arrived at the club, the security guy stopped me and told me "Hey you look to hot and man I would like to see going down that stripping pole." said the security man at the entrance. "Hey she is my girlfriend!" said paul. "Oh sorry I didn't see that, sorry but your girlfriend is extremely hot for you!" said the security man. "Whatever" said paul. Me and Leah went to the bar section and ordered beer. "Hey Bella what would you like to drink?" said Bella. Hi May I serve you hot chicks something." said the bar waiter. Inside my head I couldn't believe he didin't bother asking us if we had our license card. Yes I would like to order, 2 beers, please." said leah. "Here." said the waiter. "I want to propose a toast to my wonderful wolf sister Bella and that she would fall in love with Paul!!" said Leah. Yea I love it!" said Bella. I was so drunk, that before we left the bar I was kissing Paul and the whole pack was cheering on us.

( Next Morning )

I woke up noticing I wasn't at home I was at a hotel. I stood up and noticed I made out with someone last night. My clothes were no where in sight. "I decided to go down stairs and tell the lady who reserved it but I had no clothes so I decided to go with the bedroom bed sheets all over my body. "Mam I need to know who reserved the, Suite 298 in the 10th floor." said Bella. "I can tell you who but, Don't tell no one because I can trust you." said the manager of the hotel. The person who reserved the room was Paul and Bella." said the mananger. "Thanks." said Bella.

Chapter 3

( Going to the Cullen's House )

"Hi Bella!" said Alice. "Hey where is Carlisle?" Bella said. "He is upstairs with Esme." said Alice. "Can you go get him for me." said Bella. "Sure thing anything for my brother, Edward's girlfriend." said Alice. "Actually I broke up with your brother Edward and now my boyfriend is Paul." Bella said. "Okay." Alice said in a sad tone. " I'll be back just wait a minute Carlisle would come downstairs." Alice said. Carlisle came down the stairs with Esme by his side. "What may we do for you Bella?" said Carlisle. "I came to see if you can check and see if I'm pregnant." said Bella. "