X Cross My Heart X - Chapter 2

Hey Wattpaders!

I'm back from the edge of the world -okay it was a funeral in the middle of nowhere ¬_¬- and I've missed you! I'm seriously jet-lagged and my so called "friends" just dropped off 2 weeks worth of school homework for me to do, but what am I doing? I'm upload on Wattpad, high 5 for the dedication to you :D.

Enjoy...

 RECAP:

A pin? He knows what I am! He can't! Of course he knows, he knows I'm a voodoo doll!

"Now, how to find whose your human?"

I wiped the drying blood from the wound. I stood up to look into the mirror to see the damage, and gasped at what I saw.

In a red line of my blood, just over my heart, was a name;

Dimitri Beaumont

Chapter 2

I felt like I was his property. Like I was a new toy he wrote his name on, so the toy can never be lost; the toys opinion be damned. But I haven't been found yet, he has no idea who I am, who's tied to the voodoo doll. I could be a six foot man-boxer or a two year old girl and he wouldn't know, this Dimitri Beaumont guy.

I trotted down stairs in an oversized t-shirt I wore to bed, and filled a glass of milk to drink as I wallow in self pity.

Or was this a good thing? Maybe this was my chance to get the doll and keep it for myself, or even break my curse! I was closer to knowing the owner now than ever. Dimitri Beaumont, maybe he has facebook. Sure he didn't seem the facebook type -him being all dark-magic-loving-and-evil-intending but seriously, who didn't have facebook?

I downed the last of the milk with a renewed hope, and went back to bed to sleep. And like a coward, couldn't drift off. If I'm telling the truth, I didn't want to get hurt again. What if he's a psychopathic maniac, with a handsome face and a dreamy eyes, with an axe ready to chop me into little dolly-pieces. Would I feel it if attacked when I was wake? I had no idea, believe it or not, but my five-year-old-owners never tried to kill me.

With a sigh, I accepted no more sleep would come, and trudged over to my computer desk. My computer glowed with life and lit my dark room with a bluish-tint. I typed into the search engine "Dimitri Beaumont" and got no complete match, though there were Beaumont's. I clicked on a John Beaumont, who had claim over most of the links and was worth searching.

The web page showed a man, with neat salt and pepper hair and darkly handsome smile, was centre stage in a tailored suit in front of a grand building. I read the article with it.

John Beaumont, lawyer to the stars.

Beaumont & Co are the ones to call when in a legal bind, if your rich that is. John Beaumont worked his way up the ranks for Grey Scott for Lawyers inc. He soon became a partner after his spotless record with not a signal case lost, and then proceeded to by out Grey Scott, to become the sole owner of Lawyers Inc, or now known as, Beaumont & Co. Beaumont has brought his company to the peak of it's success, being the number one law firm for the rich and/or famous.

This billionaire was voted-

blah, blah, blah...

I began to loose interest in this guy, though it was true he may be related to Dimitri- I'm one hell of an expensive doll. I skimmed his life story- I got to his family. His wife, Mrs Penny Beaumont and their son John Jr. That was all it said. I glared at the screen at the dead end it brought me to.