CHAPT3R F0UR

(Side Pic is her sword handle --->)

I thought I should update what I got, but it's short compared to the others.

I woke up at four and then took a shower to start my day off. After I was done, I got dressed in my normal attire and dried my already almost dry and perfect hair. Why must I be cursed with then perfect hair, I yelled in my head. It looks too innocent!

Then I sluggishly made my way into the kitchen and prepared myself a piece of toast. Kakashi told me not to eat. Want to hear what I have to say about that?

SCREW YOU MAN!

Now in a better mood, I took my toast into my room and found my sword handle and some shuriken. Then I went back into the kitchen and filled three water bottles, slipping in different pockets on my cloak. I finished my toast just after I walked outside and locked the door.

I walked at a normal pace to where we were supposed to all meet up and smiled when I saw Naruto not much ahead of me.

“Naruto!” I called and he turned around while I walked a little fasted to catch up.

“Oh, hey Yuki-Sensei.” I shook my head at him.

“Just Yuki is fine.” He frowned but nodded.

“So… Yuki… what are we doing today?” I could tell that he didn’t really like not calling me sensei, but I didn’t really want to be a sensei in the first place. I shrugged at his question and took out my canteen that I filled the rest of my vodka with. I took a small sip while Naruto watched.

“What?” I asked after I was done.

“Was… was that alcohol?” he asked bewildered and I raised a brow.

“Maybe, what’s your problem with that?” I looked at my canteen and watched as clear ice formed around it; it wasn’t even that noticeable, which made it even better because I liked my vodka cold!

“A-aren’t you too young??” I smiled at him.

“Aren’t you too young to be living alone? Besides, I just like the taste of it so who cares if I drink it.” He seemed to ponder what I just said and stopped.

“Can… I taste it?” he asked awkwardly. I laughed loudly, causing several heads to turn this way.

“Sure, why not.” I unfroze to canteen as I handed it to him, and made sure no water touched him, or that he could see any. Naruto eyed my dark red canteen before taking a deep breath. “Hurry up, before people get suspicious that that isn’t water.” I said quietly and he seemed to flinch.

“Here goes nothing.” He muttered to himself and took a large gulp. My mouth dropped open as he continued to drink. I jerked the canteen out of his hands and smacked the back of his head.

“Why did you drink so much of it?!? I thought that you simply wanted a taste!!” I hissed as he coughed. I sighed dramatically and handed him one of my water bottles. “It’s not cold, but it should help.” I told him and he began to gulp the water down greedily. He gave it back when the bottle was completely empty. I peered into my canteen and groaned. “There’s only a little bit left, you douche!!” I hit him again on the head.

“Ouch!! Don’t hurt me! I think my throat and tummy went through too much pain!! I’m never drinking again!!!!!!” Naruto cried and coughed a little. I smirked at him while we started walking in the grass. I saw Sakura and Sasuke waiting by three tree stumps.

“It burns, doesn’t it? Maybe you should have thank twice before DRINKING ALL OF MY GODDAMN VODKA!” I screamed at him and he anime cried. Sakura looked at me like I had two heads and Sasuke simply stared with a raised eyebrow.

“You don’t look at me like that!” I yelled and pointed at Sasuke. Then suddenly I appeared in front of him, my head leaning down to his ear.

“I knew your brother.”