Ch.1 Time

"You need to leave" My mother told me as she glared at me.

"You want me gone? Ill be happy to leave" I grabbed my suitcase and walked out leaving her there.

I put my suitcase in the trunk of my jeep and get in the drivers seat starting the car and drive off and away from the one place I called home.

I pull into the gas station and as Im waiting for the gas to finish I text my very good friend Connor

"Hey do you think I could stay at your place for a while? I won't mind having to pay for rent"

I send the text as the gas pump is done and I pay for it getting back in the car and started driving my 3 hour drive down to Los Angeles.

It was currently already 2 in the morning but I was wide awake thinking about absolutely nothing. I turn on the radio and listen to whatever is on.

When I pull over to use the restroom I check to see if Connor had texted me back which he did.

"Yea sure no problem Jenny. And go don't have to Pay for anything :) when do you think you'll be here?"

"Ill be there around 5"

"Okay see you then"

After I had went to the bathroom I got back in my car and kept driving.

5 A.M

I pull into his driveway parking it and getting out. I get out my suitcase and carry it with me to his front door I quickly lock my car and knock on the door lightly.

Connor opens the door and smiles at me giving me a hug. "Hey little Jenny"

"Hey Con" I smile hugging him back.

We pulled away from the hug as he took my suitcase into his house and up to his spare bedroom. "Thanks Con"

"Yea no problem.. Get some sleep than you can tell me what happened in the morning yea?" he smiles.

"Yea thanks again" I smiled at him.

"Night Jenn" he told me and walked out shutting the door behind him.

I change into comfier clothes such as a sweatshirt and shorts. I put my hair in a bun and turn off the light getting into bed and slowly falling asleep.
°·°·°·°

Hey Guys so Im back making a new book. If you guys haven't noticed I deleted 3 of my books because they just weren't working out in my opinion. I know ive been gone for a while and I deserve to explain why. I have been gone because of problems with family. I had recently been to the doctors and they say I may have memory loss because of what has happened when I was gone but I know I will always remember you guys and how you guys inspired me to do more. So I thank you guys for everything that you have done for me. I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter and continue feeding my others books thank you guys again ❤