Realisation ✕ And ✕ Action

"Eh...?"

---------------------------------------

Killua's P.O.V
I'd nearly fallen over in surprise when the words rolled off her tongue, and my heart was only starting to beat again. I could not grasp the situation immediately.

My mind was in a mess, but one thing was for certain.
"These thoughts, resonating throughout my mind... they no longer mattered."

---------------------------------------

You saw him relax, almost imperceptibly, as he turned to look at you. The bowstring-tight tension a moment before was gone.

As your eyes shifted to look at him directly in the eyes, a small blush consumed your cheeks. Your breath caught in your throat as you peered into the intensity of his crystal blue eyes, your hands pressed against his chest.

Killua reached towards you, and you could feel his hands delicately caressing your skin.

"Is it ok... if I don't hold back anymore...?"
He muttered under his breath.

His voice was soft, but you could hear his words clearly.
"You can hold me tighter. I won't resist or struggle. And I'm not going anywhere. So please, don't be shy..."

He was silent for a moment, and then, almost desperately, he embraced you.

Within every second that he immersed himself with you, the temperature of your body grew higher. You buried your face into his chest, melting by his gentleness.

"So this is how it feels like... to be in love."

You nuzzled your face against his chest and simply enjoyed the warmth of being so near to him.

Killua's lips were inching towards yours, and your heart was pounding wildly as he whispered into your ear.
"(y/n)..."

His breath tickled your skin.
"(y/n)..."

The soft way he said your name as he stroked your skin tenderly warmed your heart.

He then backed away slightly, only to gaze intently into your eyes. His face was so close, you could feel his breath brushing against your skin.

Both lips were lingering near each other and wanting to meet.

---------------------------------------

Killua's P.O.V
"Does she notice the heat transferring from her body to mine? Does she even realise what she's doing to me? God, her skin is so soft."

I thought as my fingers trailed a path from her bare arms to her waist. I just wanted to keep holding onto her. The temptation to slide my hand under her clothing was compelling.

"I swear, I've turned into a pervert."

Our lips were so close, it felt like they were only a millionth of a millimetre apart. All I needed now was the courage to press my lips against hers. Or will she take the initiative?

I looked closely at her face again. Her cheeks were stained with a bright red blush, and her eyes were brimming with tears. But she wasn't resisting; not the slightest.

"What does this mean?"

The more I started at her, the more I could feel my face heating up.

"Why do I find her expression so cute? She's tearing up... I didn't also turn into a sadist, did I!?"

---------------------------------------

"Killua..."
You murmured in the softest voice possible.

Killua's eyes widened in astonishment. He didn't expect you to say anything in this situation.

"Uh—"
He did his best to suppress the heat coming to his face and his fast beating heart.

"Could you... say my name again?"

You blinked a few times and pursed your lips before speaking again.
"K-Killua..."

"Again... louder..."
He demanded with a tinge of redness on his cheeks and a serious, intense gleam in his eyes.

"Ki...llua..."

He gently cupped your face in his hands, pleading for you to meet his gaze.
"I said louder..."

You didn't resist. You couldn't find a reason to. You blushed and trembled in nervousness, but made no attempt to escape.
"Ki—"

All of a sudden, Killua had grabbed hold your head, pulling your face towards his. His gently pressed his forehead against yours.

"I'm sorry. I was... being a little greedy."

Your eyes widen, and you find yourself smiling a little.

"Killua."

This time, Killua's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.
"You're being unfair."

You chuckled in response.
"You bet I am."