1. Forever or Never

A/N: This is basically an updated version of Mayonaka Soñodora, but it has a new story lin and should have shorter chapters. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Cinema Bizarre or any of the music or shows mentioned in this.

~*~

We weren't exactly a novelty in our town, but we were unusual. As far as I knew, there were only a couple bands in our area that had gained any recognition. Some of our stuff was already on the local radio stations, much to my surprise.

~*~

"Tik tok on the clock, but the party don't stop, no..."

Music blasted from the stereo as we spun around my basement, drowning out all thought. It was our last night in town and we were supposed to be getting ready for a farewell concert, held out in the park behind the house I'd lived in before moving to Oklahoma; it hadn't sold, so we could still use it while I was around.

Our equipment, everything from lights to our instruments, was already waiting for us out on the basketball court. Bachiko and I had already warmed up and were now singing along to the Ke$ha CD that was playing loudly enough to make our skulls vibrate. Bottles of Powerade and Monster were waiting for us in case of dehydration. As it was, half-finished cans of Red Bull were already scattered across the table.

Ai's hair was dark this month, and there were blonde streaks in her bangs. Over a black tanktop she wore a loose, hot pink belly shirt. Her black skinny jeans were covered from the knee down by high-tops decorated with pink and silver stars.

Bachiko wore her medium-length brown hair in pigtails tied with blue ribbons that matched her bright cerulean eyeshadow. She also wore a grey vest with blotched of neon colors over a bright yellow t-shirt and black cami. A pair of grey skinny jeans and customized yellow high-tops completed the outfit.

Cho wore her hair in a ponytail with ice-blue extensions clipped in. She had on a white t-shirt with a big blue rose on it and blue denim shorts over black leggings.

Fuji's soft, light brown hair was simply pulled back with bobbi pins and colorful temporary dye streaked the front white and dark green. She wore a dark green tanktop and black jeans with lime green-and-black striped arm warmers. On her feet she wore black flats with silver stars on the sides.

I had done up my hair like Death Note's Misa Amane and tied it with red ribbons. I was wearing an old Labyrinth t-shirt, black leggings, and a red plaid skirt with a pair of old, beat-up black Converse. A worn Code Geass necklace was fastened around my neck and somewhere I had found a tube or red lipstick to use.

The summer air was just beginning to cool as we headed out and I took my place at one of the microphones near the front of the makeshift stage. Bachiko stepped up the the other while Ai and Cho moved to the wings and Fuji sat at the drum set.

"Hey! Hey you! Over there!" Bachiko called, pointed out into the surprisingly large crowd.

"Me?" asked several voices.

"Sure, whatever. Do you like tacos?" she asked.

There was a loud roar of responses and laughter in which not a single answer could be distinguished. I waved it away, laughing, and said into the mic, "Okay, okay. Now that we've established that, why don't we move on to something more important?"

"Tacos are important!" Bachiko protested, causing another ripple of laughter. I stuck my tongue out at her, but Ai, Cho, and Fuji began to play before I could retort.

I could hear Fuji's sticks tapping the skin of the drums powerfully, keeping the beat. She always was one to underestimate her talent. Ai and Cho played the same series of notes and octave apart. Bachiko's pretty alto voice began to hum, and I listened closely for my entrance.