Part 2

Finally I made it too school, but shit of course the first teacher I have is no one other than the douche bag himself, Mr.Miles, my world history teacher. He always make a big deal about everything and trust me when I say you do not want to get on his bad side. As soon as I make it to the classroom door I knock a couple of times.. but it take a while for someone to actually notice me and open the door.
As I walk inside I look to my right to see a group of girls giggling and whispering, which I assume is about me. I roll my eyes and drop my head towards the floor hoping that Mr.miles won't say anything to me. But unfortunately that thought is short lived when he says, "And where do you think your going? Where's your pass?"He walks closer towards me and I began to get nervous.

" Ummmm...I...ughh..had a late start sir.."I mumble,still keeping my eyes planted on the floor. I start to hear whispers and snickering surround the room. "Are you nuts!!!You couldn't do one simple task as too make it here on time? What is your schedule to busy? Is my class not that important to you??" Before I could say a word he just walks away and motions his hands as to tell me to go to my seat.

"DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I WILL BE FORCED TO GIVE YOU DETENTION." He yells as I slowly start to walk towards my seat. Great. Now I have to walk through a bunch of people to get to my seat after scene like that. All eyes will be on me.

I try to keep my head down as much as I can. When I make it to my seat I feel relieved until I turn to my right and see a boy with hazel brown hair making funny and teasing faces at me. I roll my eyes and try to ignore him and turn my attention towards the teacher. After class I wait until everyone leaves class to avoid any confrontation then I quickly leave and walk towards my locker.
When I'm almost their I spot someone with long brunette locks jumping up am Down waiting for me. Heather. Heather is a friend a mine, well my only friend really, but she basically only talks to me in 3 and 6th block because she doesn't know anyone in those. Other than that she has her own group of friends and I don't think their too fund of me. I wonder what shes doing here.

Before I even fully make it too my locker she run towards me and squeezes me into a tight hug. "Ummm..why?" I mutter. "Eek!!" She screams,"I'm getting a new car for my collection!!"she removes her hands from my aching body as she looks at me in confusion. Before she could ask anything I quickly ask, "Not to be rude buttt why are you telling me, shouldn't you be telling your best friends?"" I am, I just thought you should know because I'm leaving early, daddy's taking me to go pick it out" ughh! Her and her cars, she is such a brat. The only reason why I was even able to become friends with her is because I knew her since middle school but she moved here, Chicago, in the eighth grade, and we lost touch. But then after my parents death, my uncle decided to take me here and we reunited. "What?" I say. "I know," she says,"but I tried to text you this morning and you didn't answer my text so I figure I just tell you here." Then she walks away. My phone....my phone...oh CRAP I LEFT IT HOME. Maybe its in my purse. As I rush to shake out my purse the late bell rings. Damn it. Seriously?!? I shove everything back into my purse and speed walk to my second period.

It was pretty boring, same old, same old. Mrs.Lane, the art teacher, let us do anything. The bell rings and I'm off towards my 3rd period. I won't be late this time.

Suddenly I see a dark figure in front of me and in seconds my books and I are on the floor. I look up to see a tall, blackish brown hair boy with beautiful light blue eyes. I stare for a second before I think to say something. Right stupid me. "So-" he quickly cuts me off,"Watch where your going, tiny." He then reaches for my hand and pulls me up. He picks up my books and hands them to me and rushes off to class before I even have time to say thank you.