The boy Lives in a House by Kymani Birkett

There a boy who comes homes after a long day of school. He walks up the stairs and appear at the white door.
It was shining like the sun but on a day it seems white
Not yellow. The boy enter the house with his key and his
Bookbag. After taking his shoes, he went through the brown door And sees the pig­style living room, the messy kitchen, and his room Which is always disorganized or messy most of the time.
The boy huffed and went into the room to straight up the place. He Knows that his mother would yell at him for not cleaning up. He sits Down from his bed and starts to cry.
Why he's (is) crying, you may ask?
He crying because he stills feel pain.
Not from bullying, not from school, but from his own Family who gave him this pain.
Who made him what he is today? Sad, lonely,
And struggling through living in this house. The boy had been like this Ever since he was a child.
He realised that his family put him through this pain.
That his father was the one who sent to that horrible elementary school.
That his brother who mocked him because his weight, his cousins who mocked him Because his chances of getting a girl, and his uncles and aunties who mocked him Because the things that he did that was wrong.That they was the ones who could never Understand him or how he feels about some things. That they was the ones who almost Made him did sudside.
As the boy looks up and cleans his house, he pray to god and Knows that he will get a girl, he will lose this weight and he will
Be respected by his family. He looked lost and stop crying. He remember what his mother said to him,

" You have to be strong for yourself." The boy was done cleaning and Left the bathroom for his brother.
The boy looks around and look outside the window.
He turn on the tv but he didn't felt like himself. But the pain is still around him, As it can never go away. He got up and heard the tv yell behind him.
He put on his sneakers went to pick his phone to text his mother,
Put down his phone and went outside with his key. After getting a ball from
The backyard, he walk to park thinking 'Sometimes you could have to deal with life as it is.
The only way you could probably could make it better is by doing the things
That you need to do and there always someone who will support throughout everything Even when they not there.'