Starting Fresh [5]

Helloooo,

I just wanna say thanks to my fans, I dont have many but thankyou to the ones I do have.

Please become a fan and vote and comment pleeeeeeease :D

But you dont HAVE to if you dont wanna...

And also, please read my new story 'Growls' and let me know wether Im better at writing about supernaturality or normality :D

Thanks xx

This is gonna be quite a long chapter!!

Starting fresh.

Chapter [5]

recap:

"Im going, dont really wanna be in your pressence any more. Bye"

"WAIT!! How would you like to join my night school?" He quistioned.

...

"And what does this night school entitle? Learning to be a jerk, cos' you seem to have perfected that." I muttered.

He heard me.

"HEY! I am NOT a jerk. I just have a freakish ability to piss off others" He smirked.

"I noticed." I stated flatly.

"God your so catty, if anybodys the jerk its you."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"NOT!!"

"ARE!!!!"

"Ugh, whatever you idiot. Are you gonna tell me about the mysterious night school or what?!" I hissed.

"Sure. You learn to be an agent. Duh." He said, like it should have been obvious.

"Dude, you need to lay off them steroids. They seem to be doing something to your brain."

"Im serious, dork. Deadly." He scowled.

"Yeah. Im sure." I scoffed.

"I AM BEING SERIOUS. God. I swear Im being completely serious!!" He seemed sincere.

But why the heck was he an agent? Thats just plain weird.

He is kinda weird though..

Hmm.

"And your asking me?" I checked.

"Well noooo, I just explained all this secret stuff for the sake of it. Jeesh, your dumb!" He screeched. I just stared at him in shock.

Jeesh, who pulled your chain? I thought.

"Huh. I think you picked the wrong person." I finally retorted.

"I didnt."

"You did."

"DIDNT!!"

"DID!!!!" I screamed.

"But the moves you just pulled on me.. And that thing in the cafateria! You jumped from about ten feet in the air like it was nothing!!" He hissed.

"You want me to join some freaky night club to become an agent assassin thingy, just cos I know how to jump?" I asked.

"Its not a club. Our night time society is a very serious place. It may not be important to you, but it is VERY important to me. I would lo- no, scratch that I'd probably hate it but the crew would LIKE it if you came, you seem to have the potentiol." He said, and the serenity in his tone was almost scary.

"Thought you hated me." I stated.

"No, you just annoy the hell out of me, thats all."

"Thats all? Gee thanks dude."