chapter 5 My life really surprises me sometimes

He looked at me shocked and then he had a pissed off look on his face. I quickly hid under all of the covers. I felt him grab all of the covers and yank them off. He got onto me and pinned me down. I got really scared and started to cry again. He got off quickly and picked me up and put me on his lap. " tell me what's wrong." He said. I told him and he suddenly looked horribly guilty for yelling at me. He quickly pulled me towards him in a very warming hug. I just cried my heart out. After I was done crying I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it behind me and slid down the door and sat on the floor. I stared lifelessly at nothing on particular. It hurt to breathe now and I just sat there sobbing without tears. I don't know how long I stayed there but I guess it didn't really matter to me anymore. I curled up in a ball. After what seemed like hours i got up and unlocked the door. I walked out and saw Jason laying on the bed with his hands over his face. I went over to the bed and got on and crawled to him. I wrapped my arms around him and layed my head on his chests. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I heard him sigh. "Kiera i hope you know that i actually don't mind your new look in fact i think its sexy. Somethings been bothering me. Can i ask you a question?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. "when is your birthday?" He asked. "its August 23. Why?" I ask. "your birthday is in a week from now." He said. I've been here for 3 days without even remembering my birthday was coming?!?!?! I am shocked that i didn't pay attention. "they want me to marry you on your 15th birthday and then in the honeymoon i have to change you and when the change is done they want me to get you pregnant." He said. My heart started to beat faster. I can imagine the honeymoon and now my hormones are on super high because i really can't resist him because he's so damn sexy and great now I'm off topic and probably scaring my little Smurf slaves that run around in my brain. I decided the only way to answer him was to kiss him. I then got on top of him and leaned towards his face having our lips collide with passion. Our lips moved in sync and then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.i decided to make him get frustrated by denying him access. He then bit my bottom lip softly and then licked it in passion. I felt myself gasp because it just happened so fast when he did that. He quickly then took advantage of that and fought with my tongue for dominance while it being extremely full of passion. I heard myself whine while moaning while groaning because it got even more heated. He then flipped us over so that he was on top of me. He then began to kiss my neck and got as low as the bottom of my neck. He then proceeded to rub my hips and nearly went as close to rubbing my innermost thighs while he then began to bring my shirt up showing my stomach and then while continuing to rub my thighs and hips he began to really get into the passion by kissing and running his lips along my stomach. My breathe kept getting even more raggedy while he continued. He then took off his shirt revealing his abs. He then came back to kissing my lips while i rubbed his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist while not bothering to fix my shirt i wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer while i kissed him. He then put an arm around my waist bringing me closer. He then stood up while still kissing me and me holding on to him while he held on to me and brought my back against a wall which definitely brought us really close together. I then heard myself make that noise again. He groaned in response. I then felt him start to grind up against my and i responded perfectly back to him.

Sorry if its super short but this was the only time i had to update. I really hoped you enjoyed it so far.

I will try to update more if i can.

See you later my little Smurf peoples.

Vote comment fan anything :)