Chapter 1 [ Just a Vogue Intern ]

[ Just a Vogue Intern ]

Chapter 1

* HANNAH'S POV *

"Hannah, Miss. Banks asked me if you could please go to her office. She needs to have a chat with you” Mollie one of the other interns at Vogue told me. I quickly went and knocked on her door. It was all made out of glass so she could easily see it was me. 

"Hannah please come in and take a sit" She said with a small smile which was something rare she did, she almost never smiled. 

"Well it seems that your article about One Direction's fashion caught someone’s eye because I got a call from Lou Teasdale; their stylist asking me if you wanted to be her assistant for a year and if she liked you maybe even two. As you know that offer is huge so I already told her yes, you have two weeks to get ready I’ll send you the rest of the details by e-mail" She said without even letting me talk. Yeah that offer was huge but just two weeks to move all my life from New York to London, which was a huge change. The good thing was that I didn't have any family here, all my family lived in Florida and it was just my dad, my mum and my little sister. I didn't have many friends here except Mollie because this job was so demanding I didn't have time to go out and have fun like any other 20 year old would. 

"Okay that’s it, Hannah you are dismissed. Ohh and you don't have to come back to work; I’m giving you these two weeks to get everything ready. I hope you can take as much experience from this as possible and when you are done if you want to come back and work here you are more than welcome"  She said.

"Thank you Miss. Banks I’ll be sure to wait for your e-mail with the rest of the information" I said with a small smile and after leaving her office. I went to the lobby to ask for some boxes to pack up all I had in my office which wasn't that much since I was just an intern. After I was done packing everything I went and said goodbye to Mollie. 

"Mollie! I'm going to miss you so much remember to call and text me and don't forget about me" I said while hugging her. 

"Don't worry Han I won't and I’ll come visit you whenever I can but make out the most of this opportunity because things like this don't always come along" She said smiling at me. I gave her one last hug and then left the Vogue building. After waiting for a taxi I told him the directions to my apartment. When we arrived I gave him the change took all my boxes out the taxi and then the doorman came to help me. He helped me all the way to my apartment; I thanked him, gave him a small tip and went inside my apartment. 

It was a lot to take in first I was going to have to leave all my life behind to style my ex-boyfriend and his band. Yes. Harry Styles was my lovely boyfriend for over a year but after he left for The X Factor he didn't come back and he didn't contact me; he forgot about me.

I was daydreaming when a ring from the front door interrupted me. 

"Hannah here is Emily, she behaved really well today and she learned some new words" Natalie, Emily's babysitter/day-care told me. I explained Natalie that I would stop needing her after two weeks because we were moving to London. After saying bye to her I closed the door and went to the living room, Emily following behind. 

“Mummy I´m hungry” My 3 year old daughter told me. I made her some pasta and while she ate it I tried to explain her that we were moving to London. But she only being 3, didn´t understand at all so I just decided to leave it like that. After she was done eating I helped her put on her PJ´s, brush her teeth and then tucked her in bed.

I then decided to start packing because packing all you have in just two weeks isn’t enough time. I started by packing mine and Emily’s clothes. I left some clothes out for the two weeks we had left. After I was done which took me about 2-3 hours I took a quick shower, change into my PJ´s and went to sleep, I was really tired thankfully I didn’t have work tomorrow and Emily was going to be at day-care so I would be able to start packing more stuff and search for an agency that would help me rent my apartment while I was gone, I didn’t want to sell it because in a year I was going to be back and going apartment hunting in New York City isn’t exactly fun.

 *****************************************************************************************

AN: Okay so I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Who do you want Hannah to be played by: (comment the name or the number)

1. Ashley Benson

2. Lily Collins 

(picture to the side, see who looks better together)

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW it would mean a lot

-Danii xx