forty one

recap
he flipped me and now he was on top. he massaged my breasts. his tongue and my tongue battled. it was about to go down.

-----------------------------

warning: rated r

he took of my shirt reveling my pink lace bra. he took off his reveling HIS SIX PACK. oh my oh my.

i looked down at his abs and smirked. "like what you see?" he said smirking. i nodded and licked my lips.

he went down and sucked on my tender skin. he then ripped off my bra and sucked on my nipples.

he started giving me hickies anywhere that you could see my skin. neck. stomach. boobs.

he pulled down my khaki joggers. placing kisses down my tan stomach. he looked at my covered kitty. without a doubt he ripped off my panties. literally.

"daniel! those were my favorite!" i yelled sitting up.

"ill buy you more babe, now lay down daddy gonna show you what he can do." he said smirking.

he pushed me down slowly. he examined my kitty while smiling odee. he lick his lips. oh my man. my manz.

he spread my legs and held me down. i was getting tingly and wet. i closed my eyes and i felt his warm tongue in me.

i moaned. his tongue made swirls all around my clit. he started sucking on it. his tongue felt so good. he was licking me like a melting ice cream cone. again.

he kept sucking on my juices and inserted two fingers. it hurt. i moaned like crazy. he pushed in and out. while he did that he sucked every liquid that came out.

"mami you taste yummy. you've been eating them pineapples?" he asked.

"yes daddy." i said seductively.

he finished and came back up. he kissed me roughly while fingering me. i took over. i turned him and went on top of him. he kissed me so aggressively, grabbing my waist hard.

while kissing i took off his belt. i was gonna take off his pants but he had another idea..

he flipped me and he positioned me in doggy style. he slapped my butt. it burned so much.

"d-danielll." i moaned.

"my names not daniel." he yelled as he smacked my butt hard. it left a mark.

"d-daddyyyyy." i screamed.

"good girl now go on your knees or I'll spank you." he yelled commandively.

i got down on my knees and took off his pants and boxers. it sprung up. and i thought it was a shrimp. GUESS I WAS WRONG.

it was about a 7 inch. he's still growing. i smirked at it. he started getting feisty. "suck it! now!!!" he yelled.

i grabbed it and lick the tip. i licked all of the precum from it. i sucked the tip next. he grabbed all my hair and made me bob my head.

i kept gagging. he was going crazy pushing my head down and up. he moaned, "uh-hhh yes mami, ff--*ck."

i gave him head for a while until he was about to. "im about t-to c-umm."

i stopped there. he pushed me on the bed. he kissed my neck. we started kissing. he was biting my lip.

he layed me down and opened my legs. i knew what was about to happen. my stomach had butterflies. i was so nervous.

"daniel, stop wait." i said sitting up.

"what happened baby?" he said caressing my hair.

"i-it's my first time, c-can you gentle?" i asked looking down.

he lifted my chin. "it's my first time too baby, ill be gentle." he kissed my forehead.

i layed back down and he spread my legs again. he first put in the tip. it hurt but only a little bit. he then jammed his whole self in me. i yelled in pain.

"uhhhhh---h d-daanniel." i moaned.

he kept thrusting in and out. it was hurting like hail my niqqa.

after a while it didn't hurt anymore. no pain, just pleasure.

"y-yesss daddyyyy f*ck me." i said moaning out loud.

all you heard in the room was skin slapping against eachother. he pulled out and turned me around. he push my back down with his hand.

i made an arch. "yes mami, just like that." he said arching it.

he put himself inside me again. he grabbed me by the waist, and hips. he helped push in and out. you can hear the bed rocking to the wall.

i started getting used to the pleasure and pain.

"uh-hhhh babyyyy." he moaned VERY loudly.

"lay down daddy." i said seductively.

he layed down and i went on top of him. i positioned him into my entrance. i slowly sat down. it went inside.

i jumped up and down. he grabbed my waist to guide me. he moaned like crazy. i liked that position.

"m-mamiiii, ariii yessssss." he moaned.

we kept doing that for a while when he pushed me off and started hitting it from the front.

"im about---to c-cum." i said moaning.

"me too baby....on three." he said still hitting.

"ayy uhhhh." i said.

"one........two.......three." he counted.

we both released our juices. his cum was so warm in me. he fell on top of me breathing heavily.

"that...was....amazing." he said out of breath.

"it was." i said with my eyes closed breathing fastly.

"i...love you....baby." he said trying to catch his breath.

"i love...you too....babe." i said out of breath.

he kissed my cheek and we went to sleep.

❤️