24. I'm sorry

-Peter's P.O.V.- {Listen to the song when you see this ☆}✔

Previously on Spider-Boy...

"Ahhh!!! Help!!" I walked into to find y / n being held by that threatening dude.
"Shush!" He spat slapping y / n. Oh hell nah...
"Hey, number one rule. Never hit Spider-Man's girlfriend."

-

"So you say... Well too bad... I think we all know what you did... Why don't you tell her, Spider-Man." Threatening Dude grunted holding the love of my life. Y / n turned to me. Time tell her the truth.

"She came at me. I didn't want anything to do with her. I thought you wouldn't find out. " I murmured looking down ashamed of my actions.

"H-ow-but.." I heard y / n's voice crack and start crying. Oh no... I feel even more bad. If only I could stop time and just sit with her and tell her everything, but it's too late. You made a wrong decision. You pay the consequence.

-Flashback-
Yeah, be home... just gotta get some things

I texted y / n.

It was just after work, a Saturday. Y/n said she wanted to take the day off, so she did.

I walked in the dark streets of Queens. I looked at the building's names. Starbucks. Repairs. Movie Rentals. Strip Club. Korean BBQ. Same old buildings since I was little.

I walked then being interrupted by a lady. She was standing in front of me. Emma from school. The hot chick, as everyone calls her.

"Peter..." she mumbled.

"Emma out of my way," I stated. The only reason she knows me is because there were rumors back in junior high that I had a crush on her. Yeah, just a little. Until she became the slut everyone knows of.

"I love you..." She grinned.

"Well, I don't. So move please," I exclaimed. I'm gonna lose my patience.

"Well... I got something for you..." She smirked. No.

"Get out of my-" She attached her lips to mine. She didn't let me part. She started pulling me towards a car which I believe is her car since she opened the back door. She pushed me down on the seats, now we were seating inches apart.

"Please Peter let me love you..." she murmured.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME NOW! NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN!" I shouted.

"Ahha you really need to learn how to be bad honey," Her lips attacked mine again.

"Stop it!!!" I yelled trying to break the kiss.

"This can be our little secret." She said. Secret? Um... Y/n won't mind, would she? NO. Uh yeah. No. Uh maybe. I don't know. I don't know what to do?

Emma placed her lips back onto mine. I couldn't just sit there. My lips continued the kiss.

Then it hit me, WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU DOING PETER!!!!??? YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH SOME SLUT WHEN YOU CAN HAVE Y / N. GET YOURSELF OUT BOY. NOW. OR SHE'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.