Chapter 2: Implications...

Fuu had gotten permission from the council to complete her missions while with Jiraiya. Fuu wasn't sure if she should just jump into bed with Naruto or work on a relationship. Over the next week after Naruto had figured, and actually been told what her missions were, Fuu and Naruto had gotten to know each other better. She found Naruto to be both funny and an idiot sometimes. As she delved further into why he acted like an idiot, she found that it was more from ignorance, rather than actual stupidity, for the most part, and sometimes it was because he was just being stubborn.

She did what she could in that week to try to curb some of his ignorance, what pushed her over the edge was how Naruto got Jiraiya to actually train him, Naruto would transform into a beautiful blonde girl, the bad part was that she was nude. "If you expect me to undress for you to train me Jiraiya, you're sadly mistaken. I will only undress for Naruto-kun when he is ready to help me with my mission," She said, as she smiled warmly at the naked blonde girl.

Naruto swallowed hard, until he felt a hand touch his breast and squeeze hard, "Ero-Sennin that really hurts!" Naruto yelled, as he released the 'Transformation' jutsu and began to rub his chest.

Fuu was confused, "How did that hurt Naruto-kun? The transformation is only a genjutsu," she asked.

Naruto sighed as he walked over to her and transformed, "Here touch them, they are real."

Fuu touched his chest and was amazed by the feel, and it was just like touching skin. This was not genjutsu. It was actual jutsu that transformed a person into something. This was higher level than the academy jutsu which was a genjutsu. "I agree, it is real, but we do need to talk tonight," she said, as she then turned to Jiraiya and said. "Alone, and without a pervert present," she said, as Jiraiya wore a hurt look, but nodded his acceptance.

Fuu played their conversations about how it was to be a jinchuuriki over and over in her mind. She knew she might fall in love with him, but her being ordered to sleep with him took most of the fun out of trying to have a relationship.

Naruto also went over things in his mind. Fuu knew what he had gone through, as she had gone through similar things as a child. She was a couple years older than him, but she was sure that they could make it work, that is if he would give her a chance. She loved her village, but she said that she felt more at home with Naruto then in the village.

Naruto was torn, as he wanted to eventually have an intimate relationship, but had been set on it being with Sakura for so long. Now a girl from another village that shared the same pain as him wanted to try to have a relationship with him, and was even willing to have his child, even though her village had ordered it. Naruto wasn't sure if he should be insulted and angry or honored that another village sought him in that manner. He knew he had a friend in Suna, Gaara, but was not sure how he would be received there. He continued to ask himself, 'What is Sakura-chan going to think if I bring her home and she learns about her mission? What about Baa-chan?'

Fuu put a hand on his shoulder and brought him out of his daze. "What are you thinking about Naruto-kun?" she asked, hope in her eyes.

Naruto smiled, and replied, "I was thinking how many ways Sakura-chan and Baa-chan were going to kill me for bringing you home."

Anger spread across her face, but Naruto felt that it wasn't directed at him. "This Sakura-chan, has she ever hurt you?" she asked pointedly.

Naruto thought for a minute, and then replied, "Not really, she hits me occasionally, but I'm sure she doesn't mean it."

Fuu raised an eyebrow, and asked, "You mean to say that she does hit you?" He nodded, she continued her questions, "When does she do this, and how hard?"