VPNN Chapter Two

Okay so I have decided to continue this. BUT if the votes and comments stop coming I will stop this story! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hey you see that little button over there? <== Well it is very sad that you aren't clicking it! SO make it happy click away and have your friends click too!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant believe this this guy is such a jerk! I don't even know him, hes just some random guy. I have no idea why my parents picked him of all people I mean who wants their daughter to date a bad boy?! This part is a little mixed up.

"So Hunny we have everything planned after next week you two will go to the grand ball I am throwing to tell everybody that they will have you too as King and Queen someday." My mother says with a smile then gets up and walks out of my room.

"Daddy! Cant you do something about this?" I say while wildly gesturing to Andrick then myself. Andrick grins and chuckles but hides it with a chough when I gave him a death glare. "No Hunny we cant, Sorry. This has to be done." With saying that my father leaves and its just Andrick and I.

"So Angel, do you wanna go for a swim?" He asks while picking up my bikini top off my door handle and spinning it around on his finger. I blush and stomp over to him and snatch it out of his hand. "No! I dont want to swim with you. You big jerk!" I yell in his face clearly flustered.

"Thanks I take the adjective 'big' as a complement." he says with a smirk. OH MY! "Sure tough guy. Think what you want." I say while brushing past him to go into the giant hall. "I dont think, I know. Also pretty soon I bet you will know too"

I run back and smack his very hard stomach. He just grabs my hand and pulls it around him so I collide with him as a hug. I am squirming around so he tightens his grip around me then lets go. "See that wasn't so bad. You will have to deal with me in public too." He says with a wink then walks down the hall.

I am so confused. Dose that mean he likes me? At the thought I get a butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach. What the heck?! I hit my stomach and mumble "Stop that!".

"You know its not good to talk to your self, Heav." I hear then look up and squeal because Ess and Oli are here. "Who's that hot guy that was walking down the hall?" Ess asks after giving me a hug. I frown and look at both of them and say.

"He is my soon-to-be husband."I say with so much venom that in surprised I didn't turn into a snake and eat everybody here. Both of their jaws drop and Ess squeals while Oli still has his mouth open till drool spills out.

"Ew! Stop drooling on my hall floor!" I screech then slap him to wake him out of his shock. "You? And him? Getting married?" He asks then looks so confused and hurt. "Why didn't we know?" I swear he should be on one of those sad puppy posters.

"Guys, I didnt know till today!" I say while pulling them both into my room to tell them the whole story.

"Whoa, Heav. Im sorry babes." Ess says to me then hugs me while Oli joins the hug too. "Can I join the party?" We all hear a deep voice say then look up and see Andrick standing there with a grin on his face. Ess gets up circles around him and looks him up and down. She pinched his cheeks and pokes his abs.

"Hm Heav. This boy is F-I-N-E!" She says with a smile then goes and sits on my pale yellow couch. "Ess! Don't feed his ego!" I scream then flop down on my bed next to Oli who is just glaring at Andrick. Maybe he is trying to burn a hole in his head? I don't know...

 Oli stands up and says "I need to talk to you in private, okay?" Oh no hes going to give him one of those long speeches of what will happen if he hurts me. Andrick and Oli exit the room and stand right in the hall then Oli closes the door with his eyes. Yup that is one of his powers, he can move things with his mind.