Chapter 7

hayy guys!! This is chapter 6 but in jb's pov. Hope you lyk it!! PLEASE VOTEEEEE!!!!

Justin's pov

Last night was.. Was amazing. I asked Dana to be my girlfriend. I can't believe she said yes. I only met her a few days ago but... WAIT WHAT?!?! ok let's sort this out

1. I met Dana a few days ago.

2. We went on a date.

3. On that date, I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I know I like her but I mightn't blew it with pushing it too fast. I gotta fix this now before she wishes we never even met!!

Just then I got a text from Dana.

'meet me at the ice cream place on the corner?-Dana

Yea sure. C u in 10.-jb

With that I got dressed in jeans, a purple sweatshirt and black raybanz for disguise. As I walked to the ice cream place, my palms started to sweat and my legs started to shake. It CANNOT be from being cold. I mean it summertime in California and with my clothes right now, I'm sweating. I think I might be..... I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!! am I nervous!? Am I fAlling for this girl?! I don't know... But I do know that right now, at this very moment, jbienz is losing his swag for a girl 

I sat down at the table. It is exactly 10:00am. This is when we were supposed to meet And she wasn't here.

"Oh shut up Justin!! She's gonna be here!!", said a little voice in my head. Oh great now I'm talking to myself. What is she doing to me?!

Wait. Did I say that out loud? I guess so because I got a few weird glances from people on their morning jog. Can you say AWKWARD?

It's 11:02. I don think she's coming. Surprisingly u didn't here the voice in my head so I guess I was right. Just As I was about to get up, Dana came walking around the corner in a sun dress that made my mount water. What am I saying?? I sound like a perv. But it's true. AHHH I cannot be having an argument with myself. Just then Dana was in front of me. I hope she didnt see me in my daze.

" Hayy Justin. Before you say anything, I had a great time last night, but....," se trailed off looking a little uneasy.

" .., but you wanna take things slower. I completely understand. I was actually thinking the same thing. I guess I rushed into things a little bit. I'm sorry", i said in one breath. Wow. It feels like 400 pounds was just lifted of my shoulder.

"No. Don't say sorry, it's not you fault. Anyways, maybe after a few more dates. You can ask again and I'll be able to accept with no regrets." she said in a small voice.

" I cAnt wait for that. But right now. Do you wanna make this our second date?", I asked with a smile that probably looks like a three year old on Santas lap.

She chuckled and blushed that blush I love," sure"

" haha theres that cute little blush of yours", i said, referring to what I said to her on our first date. Her blushed and she looked away trying to hide it. But I saw it and a chuckle escaped my lips.

When it was our turn to order, I got cookies and cream and Dana got choco chip cookie dough. Wo got the jumbo bowls of ice creAm, like the ones you put spaghetti in at Sunday dinner. Yea can you guess why this is my favorite ice creaM store?

We walked up the street and played 20 questions until it was dark.

"favorite..... Candy?", I asked her.

"deff sour patch kids. My favorite kind is the green.", she answered, proud of her confidence.

"OH MY BIEBER!!!! That's mine too!!!", I squealed like a 3 year old. Well it was sort of a mix of squealing and croaking. Yea. Thanks puberty.

She stopped walking, looked at me with amusement,Chuckled, and continued walking," you really are something else bieber."

We played 20 questions for another half hour or so when she yelled out," WHAT TIME IS IT!?"

"ummm.... its 9:30. why?", I asked nervously. Was the date not going good? Did she want to end it?

"i was supposed to have an appointement with Dr. jasper 2 hours ago.", she said. Ok. Pheww. At least it wasn't because of me.

"oh. do u want me to take you home?", I offered.

"no its fine. i'm having a lot of fun here", she answeres. YESS!! I was dancing on the inside.

"and guess what!", she said remembering something else.

"what?", I asked asked.

"we were supposed to be hanging with chaz, ryan, becca, and gabby, but i forgot to invite the girls.", she said exasperated.

"well don't feel bad because i forgot to invite ryan and chaz too", I answered. I actually completely forgot about that,too.

After about 30 more random questions, we finished our ice-cream and made our way back to her hotel. I walked her up to her room and we said our goodbyes.

"hay. Do u wanna go to a water park on Thursday? For a third date? (a/n in the story, today is tuesday)

"sure. ummm i'll txt u tomorrow.ok?", she said.

BEST SECOND DATE EVER!!

She closed the door and I made my way downstairs to the lobby. When I got home, Kenny was snoring on the couch, holding Chaz in a death grip. Stroking his hair saying,

"don't take me!! Take the Teddy bear", and he shoved Chaz off the couch with a loud thud ands continued snoring. Chaz didnt wake up either. He can sleep through just about anything and I'd like to keep it that way.

I went toasted the stairs but on my way there I passed the kitchen. There, on the table, was Ryan with his face ina bowl of spaghetti-asleep. Why does my mom let these people in at 10:00 at night.

When I got to my room, I didnt even bother getting undressed, I was so tired. I got in bed, kicked my SUPRAS of fell asleep almost instantly, dreAming about my date tonight and what's gonna happen on Thursday at the water park.



How did you guys like it?? Sorry if it's not a complete match to chapter 6 but it's close. And j apologize for any mistakes that I missed. This iPod keyboard is very small. Tune in Wednesday for the water park scene. Yes that's right. I made wattpad a permanent part of my schedule. I will Now be uploading every Wednesday and Saturday. Kk live you!! Gimme some feedback, suggestions for what you want to happen in the story. And PLEASE VOTE FOR MEEEEE!!!! Kk love ya lots!

<3,

rose (the ultimate smexi ninja) 