28.

*******

28.

| Adelle's Pov |

" Acezy let's go home ". I said as we both stood up and went in the limo and went home we got out and walked into the house .

" Acezy you go ahead I'll go get a drink and I'll come up later . " I said  walking Acezy up to stairs .

" I'm good thanks . " She said as I walked back down and went in the kitchen .

| Ara's Pov |

I look to my right and see Acezy walking up looking all tired as I ran up to her .

" Where's Adelle . " I yelled as Acezy nervously pointed downstairs I push her away and went downstairs .

" Adelle ! " I screamed walking downstairs .

| Adelles Pov |

" Adelle ! . " I heard Ara scream as I put the bottle of coke down and walked into the hallway as I found her looking like a evil witch what now .

" You bitch . " She called out oh this fucking bitch .

" Ara what the hell is wrong with you . " I said .

" You ! How dare you I invited you here and you turn around and back stabbed me . " She yells walking circling me .

" Ara what the hell . " I said as she threw me her phone and I got it luckily I look at the phone and saw a picture of me and A.J kissing the one in ' 'bama, how did she get it .

Amanda !

" And you see what a whore you are . " She yells oh her words .

" Hey I'll watch my words if I were you it was an accident and I can explain . " I said all calmly as Ara kept on pacing back and forth .

" Explain! how can you explain what did you guys have sex I mean you've been there for three days . " She yells as I felt my anger raising up .

'' Hey watch it . " I said moving closer to face her . 

" You're so low Adelle taking other people's fiance . I knew you wanted to be in my shoes , you wanted my face , career and my fiance you're so pathetic . " She said poking my heart as I slap her hand away .

" tsk tsk tsk you really are that stupid Ara why would I want your shoes if we have the same size , similar faces because we're twins , same career and the same fiance . " I said as Ara eyes were filled with anger as she jumps on me as we both hit the ground with Ara on top of me pulling my hair .

" Stop it . " I heard Acezy yells but Ara was turning into a wild cat while I'm a lioness , she scratch my face as I punched  her face and push her away from me . She fell off as I tried to stand up but she pulled my hair back ugh this bitch 

" Ara stop . " Acezy yells as Ara's hand went over my neck choking me causing me to suffocate and I coughed, my hands went up to her neck but she was too strong .

" Ara ! " Acezy yells as my family walks in as Adam run towards us .

" Stop Adam . " I slowly said gasping for air .

" Go on Ara kill me because you know I'll never hurt you. You're my sister and you know I love you . " I said as Ara's hands slowly began to let go as I gasp for air and my eyes landed on blood on the floor but I'm not bleeding I slowly look up to see Acezy looking down on her dress and looks up to me .

" Ahhhhhhhh . " Acezy cries as I stood up to catch her from falling and Adam came and took her in the limo and drove away with the girl's and me and Ara couldn't go because our mom stopped us .