The days of substitue hell

Start from the beginning

You know what I hate about math? There will always be that one person who is smarter than you. So while you just got done with the hardest problem on the sheet (and you are pretty proud of yourself) little sally gal over there has already gone onto the ‘advanced’ problems. Thus the teacher gets mad at you because you are (and I quote) “wasting your time doing senseless things”. Well, next time I won’t waste time doing senseless things and try to be little Sally smart. ( T.T) Let me remind you guys, that these people still can’t pronounce Admiral correctly. I might be pretty stupid in the math division, but I totally out rank them in reading.

I’m very upset about pottermore! I entered in my email so long ago, and then I forgot that password. Yet I never realized that and I had been getting extremely aggravated at it. So when I realized my problem I went and tried to enter in my other email and it wouldn’t let me! So now I’m not allowed in (x.x). This upsets me greatly…

WOOT! Graffiti has passed 20 reads!!! Thanks so much you guys! I love you all for it! Now, lets raise it moreee! (I really hate promoting a story, but I want to make it out of the 30s?) Lets get it to the 40s! And if you do I’ll read and vote on one of each of my fan’s stories!

So I have been reading the Hunger Games series, remember the bet? Well, I couldn’t finish the last book, because it disappeared. I literally have looked all over everywhere for that blue book with a mockingjay on it and I have just come up with nothing. So now I am rereading the Harry Potter series, and if I find mocking jay then I can finish it :/. I kind of wanted to beat the movie… oh well.

Well, this is all for the night. Good night my fellow wattpaders and I shall see you on the morrow. :D! byeee. Lets hope tomorrow is more eventful!

~Unknown

(okay! So my week wasn’t as eventful as I wished it was! But! I have a lot of stuff to tell you about now!)

December 1, 2011

Hey guys!

Today wasn’t extremely eventful, but something very important happened today!

As I was getting out of the car my mom reminded me to bring my Christmas candy to my teacher before she went on maternity leave.  So I had forgotten it that morning so I said I would bring it tomorrow. When I walked into class this morning, everyone was in different seats and it was hectic. I didn’t know what was going on, but the teacher wasn’t there. So I looked at a girl in my class and asked where she was, and she said that she was in labor! I was so shocked, even though I should have expected it. She could have gone into labor at any time. The sub we got to replace her is terrible! She’s so mean. She doesn’t smile or anything. The total opposite of my actual teacher, and she doesn’t really teach you anything. She just sits there and tells you what to do. So I finally got out of that class, and the teacher in my next class was taking votes on what we thought the gender of my homeroom teacher’s baby is. (because for some reason she didn’t want to know x.x that would kill me, not knowing what is growing inside of me..) But almost everyone in the class thinks it’s going to be a boy… I think it is going to be a girl. But I guess we’ll see.

So I didn’t really have anything else to talk about. That’s it. See you guys tomorrow!

~unknown

December 2, 2011

So today is the second day with my teacher on maternity leave. I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that I’m starting to like my math teacher more than my ELA teacher, or the fact that I or the fact that Kim Kardashian was only married for…78 hours? (xD sorry, I forgot how long it was..)

No but really, there comes a time in your life where you start to wonder what the hell just happened. I miss my homeroom(ELA) teacher so bad. She made learning so much more fun…

So last night I found out about something called a ‘reborn doll’? Have you heard of them? They are these dolls that look exactly like babies. Some of them you can even get to have a beating heart and things like that. I think it’s really creepy. Who wants a breathing doll staring at you all night? I don’t! Major chucky thing going on there.

So I was watching ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’. It was the one with real people in it. And I realized all the males in that movie look like dogs. I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but the girls look pretty normal, if you take away their outfits and hairstyles..

I’ve realized the people in my school are extremely stupid. I used to say that it was just me being so out there and weird, but when they start asking who Helen Keller and Anne Frank are, I get worried. Then I tried to explain who they were to one of the girls, and she proudly told me to “Shut up, ___.” So, I just gave up.

So today I had band practice after school. Let me tell you something though.  I just started playing the saxophone a couple of months ago and he is letting my friend and I learn the Christmas music with the symphonic band.. That, my friends, is a great accomplishment. But onto what I was saying, I had symphonic practice today and for the past week he has made us work on only one song. So when we got there, he made us play all of the songs, which we didn’t know. It was quite upsetting. Plus, we have to learn all the songs before Tuesday…and we only have one day of band before that.

So today I came in class late today. I’d never been late before, so I didn’t know what you were supposed to do, so I just walked in. Everyone was quiet and working and then suddenly looked up and stared at me. So my sub asked, “Do you have a tardy form?” and I answered, “No.” So she asked, “Where were you?” and I answered,”….at home…” and everyone in class started laughing. I mean, what was my answer to that supposed to be?! If I were here I wouldn’t have been late! I don’t know anymore. Does she think I live in a bathroom or something? I mean…ugh.

HARRY POTTER WEEKEND EVENTTTTT! AND THEN AFTER IS THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMASSS!! I’m in heaven… Pinch mee!

So last night I went to this Christmas light thing. I heard from someone at school that they had really good hot chocolate there, but I couldn’t find any. (:/) Basically it was just a mile run that people were running and kind of a store? There were a lot of things to buy. They did have ice skating, but they sold out all the tickets by the time I found out about it. So it was kind of a letdown, but it was still fun getting to walk around at night with all the Christmas lights. I found out the drummer in my band (bagpipes :3) is the balloon man! (xD) I thought it was cool. Drummer by day, balloon man by night. (xD bm..)

WOW! Thanks guys! 40 reads! I love you all! You guys are the bestest!

Okay so that’s it for today!

~Unknown