Strangers

"Elena! Get your butt down here now!" I groan, hearing that. I don't listen to my abusive parents as of today I am a free woman. Today is my eighteenth birthday! I sleep until I here my fathers heavy footsteps. He must be drunk, whenever he opens the door he grabs both of my wrists and yanks me down the steps.

"Why can't you leave me be dad, I am still your daughter." I say sobbing. With that I get slapped.

"You stupid girl, just make me breakfast and this time listen!" He yells furious. I start to have a panic attack, those are starting to get common but I get up and make him an omelet. As soon as I'm finished I go upstairs and lock my bedroom door.

     I pull out a duffle bag, I find all of the clothes I can find and shove them into the bag. Whenever I went into the bathroom to grab my toothbrush and brush and anything else I need, I see myself in the mirror and I can't hold it back anyone. I spend the next hour crying my eyes out.

    I look into the mirror and see my face all red and puffy and I have a huge bruise on the side of my face, I grab some makeup and cover that up.

     "I may as well just take these" I shrug, I have been have more and more panic attacks lately, and I am now starting to talk to myself more. As soon as I am finished packing I open up my window and climb out. "See you never strangers!"

_________

Sorry for a short chapter! I really hope you like this so far I will update like in a few minutes lol! Please vote and comment what you think, I will take all of them to heart! ❤️