Completed books/stories! :)

hey, so heres a list of great books that have been completed.

please vote......comment.......like if you like this book.......or add to your library as i will be uploading as regular as possible!<3

If you have a completed book and would like me to add it to this list just comment or send me a message

Titles will be followed by the Author of the book.

• Kissmyoops3 - Superman Stole My Panties

- Senior year couldn't be better. Avery Nelson's finally dumped her brain-dead boyfriend, she's taking all easy classes, and she finally has a job working at the local McDonald's. Her life couldn't get any better. But when McDonald's gets robbed by a psycho with a gun to the back of her head, Avery can feel everything falling apart. A mysterious masked man dressed in all black appears out of no where, saving not only her life, but the rest of the restaurant's as well. And thus begins the meetings between Avery and the masked man. He hasn't claimed a name for himself, yet the media has been all over him. Unoffically known as The Man With The Green Slash, he has taken a liking to Avery. His arrogant attitude matched with the mystery of him leaves Avery curious for more. And soon she finds herself struggling to figure out who the Green Slash really is under the mask.

• Tashied - Sold To The PlayboyWith Two Girls on His Arm [Watty Awards 2011]

- What would you do if your parents sold you to a rich playboy? Follow Violet as she tries to go on with her normal life now that she knows she will have to live with Logan a rich playboy that wants nothing to do with her.

• SanayaKant - You're Not Alone

- A high school girl who is accidentally pulled in a time portal. she finds her self entangled in a fight between demons and humans, that ultimately forces her into becoming a demon slayer. she joins force with other slayers who work as museum staff to hide their identity. she finds true love but what if her true love is a demon himself.

• XxBlondie99xX - Fighting to go on

(Werewolf story)

- Samantha's life changed two years ago when her mother died. She now cares for her younger brother and puts up with an abusive guardian. The fun, happy girl turned into the shy, terrified girl. When they move and her and her brother start at a new school, she doesn't plan on making herself known. But when she catches the attention of the resident bad boy, her plans change. What does he see in her? What is he hiding? And most importantly, why is a mysterious wolf suddenly appearing?

• kirsty1000 - Enjoying the chase {Watty Awards}

- Nate Peters is a player. He has great friends, a great job, no responsibilities, no girlfriend and he LOVES it. He's never failed to get a girl in his life, that is until he meets Rosie. She's totally uninterested in him and he can't stand it, she dents his ego and he'll stop at nothing to win her.

A Romance / Humour that will make you laugh, cry and scream in frustration! This is entered into the watty awards.

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE AS CHAPTER 1 CONTAINS A HUGE SPOILER FOR THE END OF NLTL!!!!

• _LiveLaughLove13 - An Alpha's Rejected Mate

- When Alecia turned 18, she found her mate. He was the pack alpha and the only other person besides her best friend Stacey that she could turn to. When he rejects her so he can sleep around, Alecia is devastated. She runs away from home to Wyoming, where she shifts for the first time and falls in love with the pack alpha, Rick. Finally having a good life put together, Alecia, now known as Alex, is happy. But what happens when her past catches up with her and Garrette shows up at her doorstep? Well, get reading and find out!