Hey.......

Hey y'all, I hope you like my book so far but I just want to give a shout out to my 4 good friends that commented on my message board about me book. @BassieFourie, @5sos_are_smexy, @Unique_Shawty, and @thegymnast234. Thank you guys for voting and commenting about my book it makes me feel so appreciative about you, and for that imma call you out. Hope you enjoy my book and luv ya all:)

One more thing everyone. I have a really good friend of mine who is new to wattpad and if you could, welcome her to wattpad.

@Mysteryathome Welcome to wattpad and thank you for voting and commenting. I want to give a big thanks to everyone it means a lot to me.

I know it's been a while since I updated, soon I will update I won't make any promises because I don't want to maybe break it.

Anyways, I hope you like it so far, I mean everything that is happening to Skylar is like OMG. I'm also going to have a big cliffhanger next chapter so yeah....

Can believe what Jase Is gonna say or do when he finds out that Jessie is Beta, or will David tell him off?........

The mysterious Drake......I wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter involving Drake. (MUHAHAHAHAHAHA)

It will all be revealed next soooo get prepared

Vote and comment I makes me really happy when you comment and vote

Soooooooo

Enjoy

Gabbzzzzzzzz