"So-so...you're-you're a girl?"

Miku's POV:

I couldn't help but smile as I watched Nayuki look as if she could die happy. She was bursting with happiness. And I could see that Kazehaya despite his playful nature was very humbled by her enthusiasm.I glanced at Tetsuya to see him smiling just like me. He turned to look at me and when he caught my eye he quickly turned away as he turned red. What the heck was that about? Before I could further explore the subject, Nayuki interrupted my thoughts.

"Miku onechan! I heard you were so scared of the movie that you choked on your popcorn!" Nayuki said with a laugh.

I shot a glare at Kazehaya accusingly before smiling sheepishly at Nayuki "Well yeah I was pretty scared!"

Suddenly Kazehaya just froze. He stayed like that for about five seconds before he whipped around and looked at me and then at Nayuki. 

"You just-him-you" He said shifting his eyes confusingly between Nayuki and I. "Nayuki" He said trying to regain some of his coolness. "What did you call him?" He said pointing at me

"Him?" Nayuki said completely bewildered.

I heard a stiffled laugh from Tetsuya and I fought to stop my own laugh from being heard.

"Did you just call Miku onechan 'him'" Nayuki questioned

"Did you just call Mikuo 'miku onechan'" Shin answered with another question.

At this point Tetsuya and I couldn't hold it any longer. We both burst out laughing, Testuya doubling over and holding his stomach.

"But-what-you're a boy right?" Kazehaya asked turning to me

"I never said I was" I said cunningly

"But all this time-"

"We figured it'd be fun to see how long you'd think I was a boy" I said as Tetsuya finally stopped laughing.

"So-so...you're-you're a girl?" He asked uncertainly

"Yup!" I said in between my laughs

"You're kidding...well how am I supposed to know if you're a girl or guy when you have that stupid hood over your head?" He said with a laugh. Overall he seemed to take it good naturedly.

At that moment Hikaru walked back into the room.

"What's so funny?" He asked when he saw all our grinning faces. We explained the whole joke to him and he reacted by giving a small smile. His euphoria created by meeting Shin had disappeared. Something was wrong with him. 

I decided to get down to the bottom of it as soon as we got home. Nayuki too busy to understand the vibes that were emitting from Hikaru, excitedly asked Shin to pose for a picture with her. Which he happily did. Meanwhile Tetsuya had been giving me a thoughtful stare and turned red again when we made eye contact. Seems like I'll have to get to the bottom of that too.

After hanging around the hospital for another hour, we decided to head home. So we bade our goodbyes to Nayuki and parted ways at the entrance with Kazehaya still saying he couldn't believe I was a girl.

Once we got home and had dinner. I carefully touched the subject of Hikaru's sudden depression.

"Hey so anything happen today other than meeting Kazehaya?" I asked

He seemed to snap out of his daydream and turned to me. "Nothing in particular. Why?"

"Um...I dunno....you seem a little down" 

"Well...it's Nayuki" He said 

Shin's POV

Well today was an exciting day I thought to myself as I walked home. I met my biggest fan and found out that Mikuo was actually Miku. But for some reason I actually feel relieved? Wait. Why would I feel  relieved that Miku is a girl? Unless....no no, That couldn't be it! Anyway now I know why she smelt so nice. Wow....that sounded perverted...what the hell is happening to me? That night  my dreams were filled with a certain hooded figure.