1

King

I bounced my leg up and down impatiently as I sat in the hard wooden chair at the police station. The police was always trying to send me to jail for nothing they always knew how to get a dude wrought up. I raised my arm up as I checked the time on my watch. ''Damn." I mumbled to myself I lowered my arm as it rested on my lap. I leaned forward in the chair as I heard the door creak open.

The police officer who was questioning me stood at 5'3 short with ecru hair. She was Carmel and had boobs like a growing teenager. She entered the room and mumbled something
under her breath she turned her back facing me as she raised her hand up to shut the door.

She then face me, I furred my brows together as she paced back and forth around the room. She slowly made her way o­­­ver to the table and slammed her fist down. She looked at me and never broke eye contact with me she opened her mouth to say something but, she paused.

The way she walked and how jumpy she was being. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and let out a low groan. ''Listen I don't want to be here as much as you don't, but this is your last strike King. I know you had something to do with this murder and if you deny it...then I'm going to be on your ass.'' She semi-whispered. I avoided eye contact with her. I checked the time again on my watch and sighed once more.

I really didn't have time for this today. I was minding my business and now here I am being questioned, I pushed the chair from under the table, I heard the chair scrape roughly against the wooden floor I stood up to my feet as I walked to the door. I never spoke a word to her I raised my hand to open the door, I looked back at her and shook my head I couldn't even be black in peace I thought. The police was always bugging and on my case about something. I pulled the door ajar and left out I sped up my pace as I walked out of the police office. I sighed in relief as I made my way over to my car.

I opened the car door as I stooped down to get in I rolled my window up and cut on the AC. The hot windy air blew through the passenger side window.

''What did she ask you?'' She shuffled around in her seat trying to get comfortable, I gripped the steering wheel as I turned down the street to our house. Chastity has never liked another female around me and I sort of understood why. I would always explain that I didn't want another female but her, but you know how girls are.

''Nothing really. I didn't say anything to her I felt it wasn't needed to speak." I shrugged. I cut on my signal light as I turned into the drive way of our house. I hit the button on the garage door I waited as it lifted up seconds later I pulled the car into the garage smoothly making sure I didn't hit anything.

''Alright well what do you want to eat I can whip you up something right quick." I rubbed my chin as I shrugged my shoulders. Anything she cooked we'll be fine she sure knew how to throw down in the kitchen.

"I'm up for anything baby." She turned her back towards me as she opened the door to the house. I watched her every move as I starred at her butt. Them yoga pants really be doing something to her butt. I locked the car door and made my way inside the house. I kicked off my shoes and tossed them to the side of the living room, I delved deeply into the couch cushion looking for the remote. After not finding it i gave up and I went into the kitchen and seen Chastity humming along to Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik. I rolled my eyes as I made my way over to her.