I'm Not Ready

WELL I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS LONG AND GOOD JUST KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTS I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!XOXO Jules :)

---------------------------------------------

"Brandon stop!Im not ready for all this!"

"What do you mean your not ready we are 18?"He says questionaly

"Babe,I dont want to move to that step yet!"I replied

"Oh okay,"Brandon whispers.

I get up and walk to the car and i can feel his eyes following me.So I turn around and tell him to come on!He jumps up and runs to me and carries me back to the car.I open the door and he sets me in and shuts the door!

"Oww!!!"I scream

He rushes and opens the door to see what the problem is!

"Whats wrong love?"He says worried.

YOU SLAMMED MY HAND IN THE DOOR!!!

"Oh F*** love im so sorry please forgive me i didnt mean it!"He shouts.

"Hahaha!Im just kidding,I love you and you should forgive me for doing that i feel so bad now!,I say.:(

"OMFG!Really dot ever do that again to me i was gonna die if you were actually hurt cause I wouldnt know wha..."

I go in for a kiss to shut him up then I put my hand on his chest and he pushed his tongue in for entrance again!Hahaha! :)

"Okay,okay babe check what time it is then we need to start heading home,"I chuckle.

'Omg i was soppose to be home by 11:00 and its 11:35."He screams

"Oh sh** I was to!"I laugh.

"But i dont care cause i got to spend all this time with you,and thats what makes me happy!"He sweetly says.

"I love you so much!Now lets get going."I say fastly.

"Okay!"he says

He shuts my door once again and jumps over the hood onto his sufe of the car and jumps in through the window,kisses me, starts the car and drives.

------------10 minutes later--------------

"Well thanks for the ride hunny!

"Anytime love.Goodnight!He said

"Goodnight!"I whisper.

Brandon starts his car and drives off and turn the corner and he was gone.Then Lilly jumps through her window and acts like she was home for the whole time.

Lilly's P.O.V

Omg tht was the best night ever!

I wasnt sure about taking another step maybe Saturday?Ahhhh I don't know!

Ill think about it over night if I can even sleep all I can think about if Brandon and what if he hates me now for not making the move and what if my parents know I was gone later then usual!Well I gotta go to bed night!

Brandon's P.O.V

Well I had a great night but I just wish she would take that next step!Im not mad or anything but come on almost 10 months and she refuses.Well Good night!

---------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER.I HOPE IT WAS GOOD CAUSE IT TOOK A LOT OF. WORK AD SORRY ITS SHORT IM TRYING!I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

KEEP VOTING,COMMENTING,AND DEFINITELY KEEP READING!!!

xoxo Jules:)