My Hero?

Ugly. Worthless. Pathetic. Those were the words that I got called everyday. It wasn't always like this, I used to be the "popular girl", now I'm just the ugly, worthless girl who's life shattered before her eyes. Her parents, her brother, her sister, gone with the flash of her eyes. All she was left with was a million dollar home and tons of money, but money wasn't something she cared about, all she cared about was her family, but they were gone. My family was gone. After they passed away, I was a mess, I didn't sleep or talk to anyone for months. I would go to school in sweats and a baggy shirt, for once I didn't care what people thought about me. The first few weeks people didn't care how I dressed, because they knew I was grieving. But after a month, they started picking on me, and telling me to "just get over it". But I couldn't just get over it.

    Month after month, my appearance got worst and the insults become more terrible. When I finally decided that staying the way that I was, wasn't healthy and that my family wouldn't want me to be like this. They would want me to move on and be happy. So I tried, for my family I tried. I went back to my usual self  and my 'friends' accepted me right away. But that didn't mean the insults went away. So like the movies where there's a popular girl, there has to be the rival girl who tries to break the popular girl. And that rival girl for me was none other than, my ex best friend, Lauren. So stereotypical right? Ever since that day her crush asked me out, her hatred for me grew and grew with every passing year.

     I'm not going to tell you who her crush was, but you'll find out soon enough. So back to the little flashback I was telling. One day, I was walking with my three best friends, Serena, Erika, and Jade, when all of a sudden, I tripped on someone's foot, and what a surprise, it was Lauren. I got up and said "Wow, how classy of you Lauren". She replied "Oh, my bad, I didn't see you there". But I can tell she didn't mean it. "Oh please, you clearly saw me, but you being the bi**h you are, I'm not surprised", I said. Lauren replied "At least I'm not the pathetic, little wh*re that has parent issues", "Oh wait, you don't have your parents anymore do you". And that was the last straw for me. I pounced on her but before I could get my hands on her, an arm, may I say a very toned arm, grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back. And it was none other than...

hi! please comment or vote if you like my story so far! ♥