Chapter 3 ~ The Way She Moves

Your POV
....................

You have been talking with Jack for a while and are really enjoying talking to him.

"And now im here!" he just finishes telling you his backround.

You cock your head and nod. "Interesting..."

"So whats yours?"

"M-my backround? Oh its boring... You dont... You dont wanna know." you avoid his gaze as your eyes tear up. You think about your messed up family and your Grandmother who was the only one with some sense.

Before you know it, Jack has reached across the counter and placed his bony fingers on the bottom of your chin, curling up onto your cheek.

"You can tell me... Im here for you..."

You stare at him as tears start to form.

You sigh and start explaining.

"When i was little, my family was kind. But as the years went by they got addicted to alcohol and smoking. It turned them into monsters... They threw things at me that would hurt if i disobeyed. The only one left with sense was my grandmother, who became dreadfully sick..." you pause for a second, dreading to say the next part out loud. You stare into his eye sockets and he nods.

"On Halloween night... My Grandmother past away. She was the only thing i had left..." the tears start flowing freely once more. You barry your face in your hands and sob.

After a few moments, you feel a bony figure right up against you. You feel the comforting feeling of Jack's aems around you. You let go of your face and wrap your arms around him, sobbing into him.

He pats your back and calms you down.

"Th-thanks Jack..." you sniff.

He hold you tighter as you thank him.

"Its my pleasure..." he responds.

~Time Skip~

Later, you are sitting on Jack's couch with him across from you on the other couch.

"So... What is this place?"

"This, little one, is Halloween Town!" he grins widely at you before continuing. "And you, are going to meet the people and get to know the town."

"Umm... You sure thats a good idea...?"
"Of course!" he puts his large bony hands on his knees, helping himself up before out stretching his hand to help you.

As you place your small delicate hand in his large bony one, he continues.

"Lets get you some clothes." you feel your face get hot as he leads you through the house with your hand still in his.

You hold tightly to his hand as if if you let go youll fall to the ground.

He leads you through the house until you get to a large closet.

He lets go of your hand, leaving you staring at your hand.

He starts pulling outfits off of the hanger on the wall. He hold ups a few of them and looks at you.

You shake your head.

He puts them down and picks up couple others.

You shake your head.

He frowns in slight frustration causing you to laugh.

He fondly looks at a dress he picks up and smiles kindly at you before holding it up.

He gestures towards it. You nod your head.

[sorry for the non speaking XP]

"Alright, come down when you're ready." he smiles at you as he walks by you, closing the door as he exits.

You take off your costume from the night before and stare at yourself in the mirror. You have on your bra and underwear but... All you look at is the necklace. You yourself are absoulutley georgous but the necklace has captivated your sight.

After a few moments you slip on a medium lengthed black strapless dress with an orange belt orange tulle underneath.

'typical halloween colors, but i like it.' you slip on a pair of small black flats aswell.

'i hope he likes it...' you see yourself blush as you look in the mirror at yourself. 'hang on... Why woudl i want him to like it...?'

you cover your face and head towards the door, unsure of what you just thought.

'am i... In love with Jack...?'

You turn the handle as you think taht last thought.

Opening the door, you step out into the hall. You head straight for the main part of the building where the living space and kitchen are.

Upon finding it, you cautiously stand around the corner. 'what if he doesn't like it...?' you think. 'ugh! Get over it... If he doesnt like it then he doesnt like it. Besides... Its not like a human girl should or could love a skeleton or vise versa....... Right...?'

You turn the corner and see him leaning back in a chair with one leg crossed over the other. He sits up straight when he sees you though.

"Wow..." his eye sockets widen.

"You... Like it...?" you ask cautiously. He gets up and slowly walks over, your face turning to a dark shade of red.

He stands right infront of you, towering over you.

"I love it." he answers with a smile. You smile back at him dreamily.

'hes so handsome... PFF!!! CUT IT OUT. SKELETON. HUMAN. GET A GRIP!' you think harshly.

"Uh... Shall we go?" you slide past him awkwardly and head for the door. Your dress sways from side to side.

Jack's POV

'shes georgous... And the way she moves in that dress just brings an urge that i cant resist. Will she accept me?' unable to resist the urge any longer, i fly forward in two strides and hug her tightly from behind.

"Do you accept me?" i ask quietly.

I wait for a response while i can practically feel her face getting hot.

After a bit, my answer arrives.

"Yes..." she answers simply. I hold her tighter.

"I know we havent known eachother long... We should get to know eachother more ya?" i ask her, turning her around and giving her a kind smile.

She smiles back. "Ya." quickly, she hugs me once more.

I hug her back. "Ya."

------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed! Comment and let me know! C ya in the next chapter!

-Emma 😋