Me, Her...and that Guy. Chapter 1 (That guy)

*Hope you enjoy this story i worked on with my Girlfriend(aka DayDreamer101) She really liked it, and i hope you will too*

We took off from port this time yesterday with Clem, Me(John) and the girl of my dreams Hally. We are going on a tropical trip with just the three of us on a yot. I can tell this trip is going to be a disaster already, i can see the way Clem looks at Hally and i want to say how much i like her so badly. So badly, but i just cant summon the courage to do so.

Three days out now, and still the same thing day in and day out. I have about had it with Clem already, only reason i came on this idiotic trip was because Hally was coming.

I'm thinking to myself when Hally comes out in her bikini and my eyes go wide.Thank GOD i have sunglasses on. I cant believe she has such a wonderful personality and such an amazing body.

"Hey Hally...wo...would you like to come sit over here?" I ask while gesturing to a seat next to me. Then Clem sees her coming towards me and he makes a sharp turn and i fall off my chair and Hally giggles and i turn red and go below deck.

Hally sees me walking away and tries to stop me. "Wait John..." But it was too late, I couldn't hear her.

I come up after a small nap and i see Clem sitting with her and telling her now stupid i looked from where he was. Then the ship felt like it was hit from the side, Hally fell and then Clem went sprinting to the steering wheel. While Clem was busy i took the chance to go help Hally.

I ran over to her and helped her up and tied to keep her steady. I looked up and saw that we were going in a different direction that where the wind was blowing, or at least supposed to be blowing us. The ship got "hit again and Hally and I fell, this time she hit her head and was knocked unconscious. I got her below deck as fast as i could and put her in one of my shirts to cover the bikini. Once that was taken care of i went back up to see if i could do anything.

I get up there and i can clearly see the top of a coral reef below the surfarce of the water in the dirrection we are being pulled or pushed.

"Clem look!" I say while pointing in the direction of the reef.

"What are you..." He stops talking when he sees the reef. He knows we cannot avoid the collision with the current direction we are heading in. He seems unable to get off this course. I could see it on his face. I rush down to prepare me and Hally for the collision.

I threw together a small pack, all i was able to put in it were 3 bottles of water and a power bar. I zipped it closed and wore it like a back pack. I went to Hally who was still unconscious but her breathing was still normal. I carried her up above deck and a few moments after we got up there we hit the reef and went flying off the deck into the water.

*hey, hope you like it so far. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT or FAN me for me to continue this story.*