A drunken mess

• Dedicated to My girl ... well my kinda girl

"Sam!" a voice called from the living room of the small apartment.

The said brunette looks up from the box she was unpacking. She had long brunette hair with gentle blue eyes. She wore a black t-shirt with the band 'Paramore''s logo printed in light blue. She wore her trademark pants, black with red vines on the right back pocket with a bloomed rose in the middle. On her feet she wore her black converse with rainbow laces she had bought specially.

"Yeah!" she yelled back to her friend, listening for her answer.

"She answered!" her best friend called back.

Without a second thought Sam runs to the living room and sits in front of her computer. Clicking on the chat window that is blinking. She smiles. The girl in question is a sophomore at a different high school that she had been flirting with for months. She quickly reads what is wrote and types an answer. She grabs a piece of paper and writes something down before turning to her friend.

Elisa wore a black pikachu t-shirt and plain blue jeans. She wore normal shoes and was on her blue side phone. Sam simply rolled her eyes at the girl that was her best friend and threw a stress ball from the desk at her. Elisa sat up with a startle and her blue-green eyes darken with haltered. To Sam it seemed that her short brown hair turned a little more wild as well.

"What!?" Elisa groaned.

"Tell your boyfriend that you have a party to go to. He can come with too."

"She invited you to a party? Nice!" Elisa smiled and went back to texting her boyfriend, Allen.

Sam glanced back at the screen before she shut down her computer. She looked around her new home and smiled. It was probably a dumb thing to do, but she used some on her savings to buy an apartment down town. She had just won a case over her parents and she now was the ruler of herself. She could tell you this much though... an apartment in downtown New York wasn't something cheap to buy.

Tori was the girl that she had been talking to. They had been flirty for months and had decided that it was time for them to meet. Tori lived just outside of New York. She didn't care that Tori was a grade under her. Her personality was what made her fall in love with her. She didn't dare say the 'L' word to the younger girl yet... it was just too soon.

"Well Sam I gotta head home. My mom is gonna wonder what is taking me so long." Elisa told her as she stood up.

"Alright. See you tomorrow Elisa." Sam smiled at her friend and walked her to the door.

When she was gone Sam walked over to her sofa and sat down. She gave a deep sigh and closes her eyes. This week had been so unreal... Sam had gottin' word from the medical college of her dreams that they were thinking of letting her in on a full ride. And now the girl she really liked was having her met her in person. Sure they had talked on the phone, but seeing her in person was differen't and Sam couldn't wait.

Her phone started going off and Sam picked it up before her favorite Paramore song could get to it's corous. She didn't have to look to see who the call was from. She had set that ringtone for her girl. Well she wasn't her girl, but Sam really wished. Pausing for a minute when answered the call from Tori.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Sam." a soft voice answered.

"What you call for?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice is all... I've been having a pretty crappy dad."

"Aww. What's wrong?" Sam asked sitting up on her sofa.

"Its ok Sam. I just wanted to talk to you before tomorrow night. "

"You sure? I wanna help. You know that." Sam told the younger girl softly.