chapter2*

I shouted to my mom"BYE MOM I'M GOING NOW"my mom replied with"OKAY HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL SWEETIE!" I got my bemo backpack and  set out I only had to walk a couple of block because the school I go to is just around the corner as I walked around the corner I saw the schools massive sign it read westwood high I took one final breath before I walked in through the gates people were looking at my ass and my boobs I thought something must be wrong so I quickly went into the bathroom and checked to see if anything was wrong nope i was perfectly fine so i walked out and quickly went to my locker just to be greeted by two realy hot boys I didnt really know who they were so I just walked past them and acted like they weren't there as I put in my locker code I noticed out of the corner of my eye the boy on the left was staring right at my boobs without thinking I said "take a pic it'll last longer"the boy to my right started smirking I turned around and said to him" what's so funny?" the boys face instently droped then just as I was about to turn around and get my books from my locker another boy came I threw my head back in annoynce I was about to say something when the bell went I quickly got my books and hurried to class first class cs4 history I went right to class I walked strate through the door and sat right in the middle seat I took out my books I just sat there and waited for the teacher to come in I got bored so I took out blackberry and started texting chelse my friend she was sick that's why i had to walk to school on my own today I just sat there talking to her when I saw those three boys that were at my locker "oh no" I wispered to my self the thee boys sat on ether side of me but one boy sat right next to me I looked up at the boy and said "someone is sitting there"the boy looked at me and said "who exactly is sitting here?"he said with a smirk I looked at him and said "my bag" I smirked feeling I was winning the boy just looked at me and says "thankyou for saving my seat"I looked at him dumb found he then said"my name is my bag plesure  meating you" I let out a slight giggle And said "I'm Brooklyn plesure to meat you" then I said "what's you're real name?" he replyed with" Ryan "

"nice.to meat you Ryan"

I hadn't noticed but the teacher had come in so I turned around and looked at the teacher I think I might have a slight crush on Ryan.