Know Athena

Vermont.

A place where vampires secretly live.

Athena Clarke is an eighteen year old vampire who happens to be hated and loved by almost all of the students in Burke Academy. Athena has this angelic face, hideous but hypnotizing blue green eyes, alluring long dark eye lashes and a perfect white teeth. Her smile can make anyone's heart beat stop in any second. She's slim, flawless, sexy and beautiful. Her blonde hair makes her feminine style more perfect.

She's also brilliant. The smartest of them all. No one ever attempted to beat her. She's a cheerleader. The head and the leader. She's the queen of the school. She has it all. Every guy on the school is dreaming to have her. Every girl in the school is envy about her. All eyes are laid on her. All love and hate is given on her.

But Athena is lonely.

She lives all by herself.

Her mom and dad lives in Maryland together with her sister Anna who is with his partner Chris. They used to be together until Athena decided to move to Vermont.

Athena almost has it all. But she lacks one thing.

Love.

Athena may have all the qualities that every man could ever dreamed of but she's still alone. 

She hadn't met the one who will make her world go around.

Someone who can accept her the way she is.

Someone who can accept the way she lives.

But most of all...

Someone who can accept who the real Athena is.