Out Of The Frying Pan & Into the Fire

WARNING: CHAPTER IS UNEDITED! THERE WILL BE SPELLING ERRORS. Feel free to comment on the mistakes. Enjoy ! :)

For once in my life I feel like a normal human being. Explanation: I'm currently laying down, my face planted into my pillow and I absolutely refuse to go to work. My head is throbbing with a killer migraine. I'm pretty much both physically and mentally drained. And I know for a fact that I'm going to have the only interrogation by hunter. I just wish I knew who that girl was from my last fight. he obviously cared for her, and he obviously hates me now. well that is if he actually knows its me. which he probably does. and I'm so screwed.

"you getting up?" Leo asks walking to my room

"you do know that you have to go into work soon, and if your not ready in like ten minutes brett is gonna leave with out you."

"Let him. I have my bike." I say stuffing my head further into my pillow.

"And you know how I feel about you riding that thing. It's like it has the words death trap written on it."

"You sound like mom." I say glaring at him.

"Then I guess I'll have to give her a call and thank her for all her helpful knowledge. Now come on let's go! You have a job to get to."

*~*~*~*~*

1.2.3.4.5
1.2.3.4.5
Dodge.
1.2.3.4.5

"You gonna punch or you gonna keep love tapping it?" I say to Ashton.

He just looks at me blankly.

I sigh and walk away from him and take off the padding from my hands. I place them down in a bin and I walk over to a bench and casually sit there with my duffle bag at my side. I take a few gulps from my water. I'll just sit here and wait for it.

He sits next to me. Silence. My worst enemy. Makes my brain overthink everything and anything.

"When did you join?" Was all he asked.

"Few years ago."

"Why did you start?"

"Simple adrenaline rush, then for money I guess."

"What happened?"

"Classified."

"Not going there today?"

"Nope."

"Does it involve the PTSD thing."

"Yup."

"You want to leave, the business I mean, don't you?" He says finally looking at me.

I turn and look right at him. "More than you could imagine."

He looks at me for a few more seconds then he looks back at the floor, I do the same.

"I'm sorry by the way. I don't know who she was but I did what I had to." I apologize.

"It's okay I get it. You fought well. It was fair game. Nothing I could've done, and there was nothing you could do to stop it."

"Thanks for understanding, but it's okay to be angry. I don't blame you for holding it against me. Who was she anyways?"

"My sister. Well half sister anyway. I didn't mention her to you when we spoke about my other sisters. And I'm not mad. When I saw that it was you, I guess I kind of just felt pity for you. You shouldn't be stuck in a place like that."

"Don't pity me, I put myself there."

"It still sucks." He says placing a hand on my back.

I slid his hand off. "I still hate being pitied. I'm getting out of the business wether Russell likes it or not."