Chapter Five

-----------------

Chapter Five

Did it again, love, I got it all wrong

But it felt so right, I can't believe it

And all the mistakes that went on for too long

Wish there was a way I could delete it

-----------------

Students milled all over the corridor floor, high-fiving each other and yelling at friends to wait up as the bell rang for the end of the day. I grumbled quietly to myself as I looked through my messy locker, seriously, how did this happen! It was clean just yesterday, I swear! Shuffling through my books I looked for the ones I needed to take home for my homework. I grabbed my geography and math book and turned around slamming my locker shut with my index finger. 

"OHMIGOSH!" I jumped, dropping my books to the floor with a flat bang, my hands landing on my chest as my heart tried to jump out from my chest. I glared at the dark haired, dark eyed boy standing before me, grinning as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. "What are you doing?!"

"Can't I see my girlfriend whenever I please?" He smirked as he raised his arm above my head, his hand resting against the metal lockers near my right ear. I wanted to punch him. I wanted to kick him. I wanted to kill him. But I couldn't, unfortunately, I still needed to continue as if there was absolutely nothing wrong for our plan to work.

"Yeah, haha, of course you can!" I said as I ran my finger up his chest. He shivered, his smirk widening just a little bit more. He had the sharpest incisors I had ever seen, how had I not noticed those things before! They're like nails! I shivered in disgust and fear just as he leaned in further. The arrogant smirk grew even more, if it were possible, obviously thinking it was his sex appeal. Please. 

Just as I was about to think of an excuse to leave Kyle closed the gap between us to kiss my lips. Once again I turned my head to the side, instead getting my cheek, not like that even bothered him. Instead he began to nuzzle my cheek, slowly moving up and down to my neck and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I think I'm going to be sick, I needed to leave. Fast. 

"Umm, hey! Look at the time! I seriously have to go! I, umm, I have to go finish the group project I have with Nora and Kathryn." I nodded at him and gave him a tight lipped smile unlike my usual toothy, bubbly one. 

He groaned and leaned in even more,"But they're not even here yet." 

I looked around and breathed out a silent sigh of relief when I saw both walking down the corridor arguing."There they are!" I said and pointed towards them in the crowds of students. Pushing him off me quickly, grabbed my books from the floor, I ran up the corridor towards my accomplices,"Sorry Kyle, gotta go!"

"What about my kiss?!" He asked raising his hands in a 'well?'  gesture.

"What?!" I replied, shaking my head and raised my hands to cup my ears, pretending not to hear him as I grabbed Nora's elbow with my free hand and pushing her towards the door, hoping that Kathryn would follow also. That was too close.

-----

"Okay guys, seriously, if I have to let him kiss me one more time I'm going to throw up!" I shouted as I threw my bag across my room, chucked off my shoes and fell onto my messy bed all in one fluid movement. 

"Oh, stop over exaggerating!" Nora shouted over at me from her seat at my little desk in the corner. I raised my eyebrow at her giving her a blank look.

"Would you really go and kiss the guy that cheated on you, countless times, and has the balls to act like he never did anything?"

"BUURRRRNNNN!" Kathryn shouted from behind the door as she came in with an armful of junk food and proceeded to walk over to my bed and dump them on my face. 

"One of these days, Kathryn, I am actually going to kill you. For fun. It wasn't even a burn." I threatened as I brushed the food off whilst she gave me an innocent smile. 

"Love you!" She cooed.

"Hate you!" I warbled right back at her, giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Guys, behave. We need to get down to business." Nora said as she walked over to the bed and jumped onto the opposite side from me and Kathryn. We nodded and settled down.

"We need to figure out the next stage of the plan." Nora said seriously. 

"You ready?" Kathryn asked evilly.

I bit my lip, and nodded. 

It's time.