Janitorial Hook Up. ❤️ -For Leilani-

••  ••Leilani's Point Of View••  ••
"The time is now 7:25 Cleveland! It's Monday morning! A bright and beautiful day make sure you get out and enjoy the weather!" Radio host B.B. Alyce said as I finished brushing my teeth.

Putting my toothbrush back into the holder I went to pick out an outfit for today.

Going into my closet I scavenged around looking for my workout gear.

"Where is it?!" I said.

I had to have my yellow sports bra or the whole outfit would have to be changed!

**ring-ring**
My phone rang. I stepped over the mess that I made in the closet to answer my phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Lani I'm outside." Uncle Ty said.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"Leilani! please tell me that you're ready!?" He shouted at me through the phone.

"Duh, of course I'm ready.." I said fibbing a little... Okay a lot.

"Okay..well hurry up and get out of those Mickey Mouse pajamas so we can go!"

Wait how did he know that I had on Mickey Mouse Jammie's?

Turning around toward my bedroom window I saw uncle Ty sitting in the driveway in his car.

"Busted." I said.

"You know you really should draw those blinds." He replied sarcastically.

I closed the blinds and ran into the bathroom where I finally found my yellow sports bra.

I quickly dressed in the top pairing black yoga pants that had a matching yellow stripe going down both legs.

Running downstairs I grabbed my water bottle out of the refrigerator.

**honk-honk**

"I'm coming!"

Closing the door and locking it, I ran to the car hopping in the passenger seat.

"Um, Lani why are you wearing house shoes?"

"My shoes?"
I looked down at my feet to notice that indeed I was wearing my house shoes.

"Be right back!"
•••
When we finally made it to practice
My uncle was greeted by a few members of the team.

I stood next to him as he gave instructions on what practice entailed for the day.

Everyone listened to the directions given.

"Okay everyone go ahead and finish your routine then gather around once you've finished!" Uncle Ty said blowing his whistle dismissing the group.

As everyone began to walk away from the group a teammate whom I recognized as being Iman Shumpert
walked up to me.

"Hey." He spoke
"Hello."
"How are you?" He continued
"Pretty good, you?
"Great, I'm Iman." He said extending his hand.
"Haha, I know who you are." I replied shaking his hand.
"Now I've shaken your hand...but I still don't know your name."
"Oh right sorry, My names Leilani."