chapter 1 - living the life

picture is of cherry

cherrys pov

my name is cherry rose reed. i turned 13 two weeks ago. i have reddish hair just past my shoulders. i'm the most popular girl at littlewood primary. the thing most people don't know about me, is that i have an identical twin sister. Kerry lara reed left for boarding school 2 and a half years ago and then mum, dad and i moved so noone at littlewood primary has a clue about her, or even the fact that i have any siblings. i became the most popular girl in year 7 and stood my ground as a year 8. i turned 13 on august the 17th and had a HUGE party which half the school attended, and a six decker cake, like at a wedding. when i started as a year 7 i had three good friends, rochelle, (rock) lilly, and georgia. rochelle's the pretty girl you go to for shopping advice, lilly's the nice one thet'll stand up for you, and georgias fearless and outgoing, plus she's a complete joker. right now i'm in class, copying out stupid maths problems. rochelle nudged me and passed me a note under the table.

u free after skool?

i wrote a quick reply

yup, not doin anythin, u wanna come around?

she scribled something and passed it back

sweet, its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot, we can go in ur pool, i got my togs in my bag! :)

i smiled at her and she smiled back, she was my first friend at littlewood primary.

mrs green finally let us go and rochelle and i rushed to get our bags before she changed her mind. rochelle grabbed her phone and texted her parents in a record time of nine seconds, she was a tech angel, with a white touch screen, i had the same but in red, she was teaching me to use it. we got away quickly and headed to my house, or rather, mansion. it was a huge eight (slightly unnecessary) bedroom, three bathroom, two garage manor, with a pool and a spa.

"you going to ems birthday party tommorow?" rochelle asked as we came to my street.

"yeah rock, definately, i love the whole masks theme!" i replied, making a mask with my hands. rock giggled, copying me. we got to my house and we waltzed up the garden path. i opened the door and went through to the living room (one of two) . i chucked my bag next to the white couch, and so did rock. i greeted mum through the sliding door, she was planting roses in the garden, next to the gate that led through to the pool and spa.

"hello cherry, hello rochelle" mum greeted as she saw us.

"hi, mum" i said.

"hey, mrs reed" rock added.

mum smiled. "cherry, i planted some red roses, your favourite colour"  my favourite colour had always been bright red, it sorta came with the name: cherry rose, but i always liked it anyway, dad always said i was lively.

"you wanna go in the pool now?" rock asked.

"yeah, cool" i replied, and we headed up to my room. i changed into a red bikini and rock a sky blue. we went down to the pool.

"jump at the same time?" i asked rock. she nodded, and i grabbed her hand.

"1......2.............3!" we jumped and landed in the water with a splash. we both surfaced and took a gasp of breath, and then burst out laughing. the water was freezing! we swam to the side and hopped out. we both ran to the spa and jumped in. i turned on extra bubbles and jets. woo-hoo!

"i seriously love your house!" rock complimented, laying her head back on the head rest of the spa.

rock stayed for a while, i said she could stay for dinner, but she had to go after dinner. i called lilly for the answers to my maths homework. i called georgia to see how hercollege orientation went, she had been away for most of the day for that. most of the year eights at littlewood primary were going to littlewood college, but georgia already lived half an hour away, and caught the train to school, now her parents were thinking of sending her to a college in her area. we would have to live and go to college half an hour away.

" its soo boring, i am sooo not going there! i'm going to littlewood college or i'm not going to any college!" georgia raged through the phone.

"what about the teachers?" i asked.

 "there all strict, do this, do that, i had to do this super hard test, a million times harder than the hardest test here!" i couldn't help but giggle, georga did too.

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow then, your going to ems party, right?" i asked.

"yep, see you then!" she replied. i put down the phone and checked the time; 7.00. i wandered downstairs and found mum still in the garden, planting some tulips. mum was right into gardening,thats sort of why we moved here. mum wrote a book about gardening, and it was a best seller. mum did a book tour and was in littlewood for a week, she absolutely loved the area, so when dad got a better job 10 minutes out of littlewood, mum found us this house and we agreed to move in. i started at littlewood primary, dad started his new job, and mum started gardening, preparing for her second book.

"hey,mum" i greeted, walking out into the garden.

"oh, hi cherry" mum replied.

"need any help?" i asked.

"oh yes, could you go and water those irises over their, they get too much sun." she replied. i grabbed mums watering can and probably gave the poor irises a bit too much water, i scarpered befre mum noticed.

thats how my basic day goes, i go to school, i see my friends, a friend comes over, we go in the pool, we go in the spa, they go home, i call my friends, i help mum with gardening, i watch t.v, i go to bed. tomorrow i would see heaps of people at ems mascarade themed birthday party, but i go to partys most saturdays, or i see friends.

what can i say, did you seriously think a girl called cherry rose would have a normal life?

****

helloooooooooooo readers, hows your weekend been? anyway this is my new story, "little ms popular" i hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! also read my other two stories, "kayley" and "just us girls" which used to be called "absolutely and completely. oh yeah, and read emmafroggielovers stories, "taylor" and "millions more" thanks!

comment!!!!

vote!!!!!!

fan!!!!!!