Chapter Two

It's the wrong time, for somebody new, it's a small crime and I've got no excuse...

 Taylor Lautner

I stepped back to look at her, she was still out of it. I couldn’t have hit her that hard, or could I?-I checked that the ropes on the chair were tight enough so that she couldn’t get out of them. I smirked as I eyed her body, now that all of her clothes were off it was easy to see what I was working with and to be completely honest, it wasn’t bad, she had olive toned skin with brown hair that had tints of blond here and there, her body was . She only had on her bra and underwear; I didn’t want to push my luck too far. There was a knock at the door, I sighed and glanced over my shoulder when the door opened, Emily stepped in with a disgusted look on her face. The moment she laid eyes on the girl, her eyes narrowed. ‘Taylor, what have you done?’ She demanded in a hiss, taking one step towards the girl. I quickly stepped in front of her, blocking her way.

‘Mind your business’ I snarled, pushing her back towards the door. ‘You do whatever you want to do and I’ll do the same’

‘Where’d you find this one?’ Emily challenged as soon as I turned my back. ‘In a bar, on the street or at a bus station?’

She was starting to get on my nerves; I balled my fists, I was so tempted to hit her but the fact that she was pregnant made me re-think that thought so it was best that I ignored her. The girl started to make low groaning sounds; I crouched down in front of her, smirking up at her face. I didn’t notice Emily crouching down beside me too.

'Go get her some clothes,' I murmured, cautiously eyeing her face.

‘Once she’s awake, she’ll start screaming the place down’ she concluded, getting up and heading to the door. ‘You can’t keep her in the basement forever, Taylor’ she added before leaving.

Her eyes slowly opened in a droopy manor, she blinked a couple times and her head fell back before coming forward again. Her arms shifted a bit, the panic in her face became more evident, she continued to unsuccessfully struggle against the tight ropes, she attempted to scream but it only came out in a muffle. 'I wouldn't even try princess' I smirked, resulting in her startled expression returning to her face.

I took a couple of steps forward, bending down so that our noses were almost touching. 'You're tied to a chair, you ain't going no where-no matter how hard you try' I pointed out, chuckling a little bit. 'And there's no way your dinky little body and rip through these ropes, not unless you're incredible hulk or some shit'

She frowned a little bit. She attempted to talk back, judging by the tone she wasn't exactly thrilled and all it sounded like was mumbling, 'Mm!'

I snickered again, gently tracing her lips through the duct tape on her mouth. 'I'll take off the tape. But if you make so much as a shrieking sound, my blade will politely greet your neck. Understood?' She stared deeply into my eyes to see if I was bluffing, I stared right back to clarify that bluffing wasn't in my vocabulary. She nodded quickly and I slowly peeled the tape off of her mouth. 

'Where am I? Who the fuck are you? Where are my clothes? And-'

I put my hand over her mouth, instantly regretting a stupid decision. 'Maybe taking the tape off wasn't such a good idea' I muttered to myself as I looked around the room, before sighing and removing my hand from her mouth.

She took a deep breathe. 'Who are you?' She asked in a panicky but calm tone. That's much better.

I slowly walked towards the door then turned back around again. 'You don't need to know that' I smirked. 'But I want to know yours...'