Comic Sans Must Die

*Comic Sans Must Die*

>Not Quite Chapter 1<

My name is Anne. I'm your typical teenage girl. Well.. not quite. I guess you could say I'm a 'child prodigy'. I'm 13 years old... and a sophomore in high school. Granted, I'm younger than most people that I'm around, but a lot of the time people don't even know unless I've told them (or they've been told by other people). I also don't really get along with people my own age, except for one girl who I've been friends with since second grade. I was in public school until third grade, by then I started homeschooling. Eventually, my mum decided that I wasn't challenged enough, and started teaching me 9th grade work when I was 11.

I really love photography, it's one of my favorite things to do along with horseback riding and band. I could be considered artsy, but I'm just not good at being artsy. I love to draw cartoons, I'm terrible at drawing realistically. I have my own horse named Fiddler, and I usually compete with her in the summertime. In band, I play the pit, which basically consists of xylophone, bells, mark tree (basically a bunch of chimes, it's really fun), suspended cymbal, and sometimes I get to play the gong. It's a lot of instruments but they're very fun. In a 50-person band I'm the only one in pit, so sometimes it's a lot of pressure and kind of difficult, but I really like it.

As far as my sexuality goes well.. I identify as pansexual, but I actually think I could be a lesbian. I don't know for sure because I've obviously never had sex before (considering the fact that I'm 13). There's a girl that I really like, she and I have been friends for about 3 years. She's bisexual, the only problem is that she's 16. Oh yeah, also, my parents have no idea that I'm not straight. They're extremely conservative and would murder me if they knew.. I'm pretty much just going to suprise them with a girlfriend someday. Coming out is overrated anyways.

(Will continue the story once I've gotten 3 comments letting me know that you like my story!)