Secrets

Crystal's P.O.V.

I couldn't afford to lose 3rd period. After Jason disappeared, I felt like crying. So I did, for a whole period. Now my eyes were puffy and left wet. Let them think I’m on my period, I rather not explain what happened on the balcony to a teacher. I went in the counselor's office so she’ll give me a late slip. I told her my stomach hurt and hinted her what it was. She understood immediately and told me I had to run to third period and wished me luck for the rest of the day. Trust me, I need more than luck to get through this day.

Math was my favorite subject, not easy, but its worth solving a problem and getting it right when life is the complete opposite.

I gave the teacher my note. She gave me the look, ‘are you ok?’, and re-zoomed on how to solve the problem. She was a nice teacher, and it broke my heart to lie to her. I’m sure she would understand the situation more than I understand my own feelings. I took a seat next to my friend Lia., she was a normal girl. Nothing special or weird about her. She was just easy to hang out with. She wouldnt ask you why you won’t hang out with her. She was just went with the flow and sometimes, I wished i could be her. The teacher went on about math and ratios, but i just couldn't concentrate. My mind keeps wandering off about Jason and Matt. The breakup was just a little over a month, but it felt like it was yesterday. After that I tried to know the person who was with him. Who would sleep with a guy who already has a girlfriend? One word. ‘Slut’. I memorized that she had brown long curls with blue eyes. I know, I know, what creepy stalker memorizes the girl her boyfriend (now ex) slept with. When I looked at Lia for a second. She had the same brown curly hair and blue eyes as the girl, but she wouldn't do that to me. Plus there is more brown hair and blue eyes. I pushed the thought away. But then it started to bug me. Why isn't she smiling? She always smiles no matter what. Still, I was getting the feeling she was trying to avoid my gaze. Then everybody was looking at....me. Then I saw why. Next to Lia was Matt. But who cares? She was in the way of my view of him. I was quite fine with it that way. But then the girl behind me was whispering to the guy next to her. I catched the words “Cheater” “poor Crissy” “dosent know”. What the hell?! What do I not know?? Why was I poor?! I turned around and she stopped in mid-sentence. I hissed “What?!?”, her face went a little pale. “n-n-othin.” she was scared. Why was she scared?

“Ms.Johnson! Turn around!” Oops! I got caught. I turn around but I can still feel the girls stare at the back of my head. Fine, dont tell me. That was when I realized who was sitting in front of me.

SOOOOOOO, you have meet most of the characters now...MOST of them.

Plz, vote, comment, send us a message, (I do reply), and all that crazy stuff!!!

There is more to come for Crystal!!

Names: * Christyal Jhonson aka, Chris, Chrissy                                                                                  

               * Jason Smith

               * Naomi Diamond

               * Matt aka, Matthew

               * Brandon

                * Lia

              more to come?