Chapter 8

Hey guys.

Thank you all for the lovely comments and thank you all for taking time from your day to read my stories. I really am so thankful to all of you :)

Right I need your guys help. You know my other story "Hero's"? I dont know if i should delete it or not? Its because im not working on it a lot and the last time i updated was in august so im thinking of taking it down if i cant work on it.

Please tell what you's think i should do?

thank you and please vote, comment and tell your friends and this story (It would mean so much to me)

My fan instagram account is Sarant46 or message me if you want my personal account.

-Sxxxxxx

========================================================

***LOUIS' POV***

(20 MINUTES EARLIER)

"Hurry up Louis!" Harry shouted

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I shout back

"Not fast enough!"

"Harry if I drive any faster I will be driving over the speed limit! What's the address again?!"

"49 oakwood drive"

"Alright. We will be there in a few minutes. Hang on"

"What if she has done something horrible to her?!"

"Like what?"

"Like hit her!? Or starve her! You know that Charlotte loves her food!" He panics

He is right there... Charlotte loves her food and can almost eat as much as Niall, which is a lot.

" Harry I'm worried for her as well but panicking isn't going to help her, so just take a few deep breaths an calm down"

He does what I say and a few moments later we pull up next to the house on the address.

"Is this the house?" He asks

"Yeah" I answer back

"Yeah it looks like somewhere she would live" he says dryly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's a dump she's a dump, it makes perfect sense. Ok, ready to go in?"

"Yes" I answer

"Ready to go into the belly of the beast?"

"Always"

"Danger around every corner"

"I eat danger for breakfast!"

"Are you hungry?!"

"Starving!"

We both look at each other and burst out laughing. Even though Charlie is in this terrible position I'm glad that we could finally laugh with each other again.

We get out of the car and speed walk towards the door.

When we get to the door Harry bangs on the door with his fist and a few seconds later a small woman with a huge nose piercing, seriously that thing was the size of a rich tea biscuit, opens the door.