First day of my last

• Dedicated to Anyone who has loved, lived, and lost

This story is like my version of the ever so awesome series "The Hunger Games". Its  obviously going to have different things, different tasks, names, and endings but the basic Idea was inspired by "The Hunger Games". I hope you all enjoy!

(Picture of main chars bestie to the right!!)

-=-=-=-=-This is a short book but I am working with it!!!-=-=-=-=-==-

*LAST NIGHT*

I grinned as the other fighter, "Eagle" climbed up from the floor. Blood gushing from his nose. He spat at my feet and then wiped his bloody nose on his arm.Under my mask I grinned, he was taking a beating, I was winning.  He stood from his crouched position and ran forward, swinging. I ducked his blow and let out a quick laugh, bending over backwards to go under his arm. I bent my knees just enough to flip over him and landing a punch on his jaw. He swung again and hit my stomach. I doubled over, acting like it hurt more than it did. From the corner of my eye I saw him swining again. His fist flew towards my face at a deadly speed and I straighent, reaching out and grabbing his fist. His other hand swung towards my side, but I was faster. My unoccupied hand flew towards him, connection with his side, knocking him to the floor. I crouched up above him, aiming a fist to his face. The referee blew his whistle and I stood. I held out a hand to help Eagle up before shaking it and jogging to my corner. I smiled as I heard the announcement of me, not Eagle, moving up in placement to the next round. I grabbed my bag and headed out the buildings doors, sighing in contentment as I took off my mask and shook out my head, brown waves of hair cascading over my shoulder, a cool breeze blowing on my face.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I groaned as the alarm on my phone went off, I smacked the thing then cursed when it fell to the floor and the battery pop out. I sighed as I put it back together and started it back up. Grabbing a bundle of folded clothes I headed to the bathroom and stripped out of my sweats and T. Shoving the dirty clothing into the hamper I turned and started up the shower jumping as my phone finally turned back on with a loud BEEP. I looked back to the shower and climbed in yelling out a slur of curses as the scalding water hit my bare back. I turned down the hot and turned up the cold then leaned back into the pounding water.

Once the shower was over I rung out my long messy brown hair and then pulled it up with an elastic. Looking down at my self I grimaced. The bruises still hadn't gone away from last night. The scars on my stomach were finally thinning out and turning white. Pulling on a light T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, I looked into the mirror. My eyes glowed a brilliant Aqua color and my lips were a full ruby red. I was always told how pretty I was, but I just didn't see it. I grabbed my powder foundation and put some of that one, then went the brown eye shadow, the thin line of eye liner and some mascara. To top it all of I put on purple dangle earring's and then looked back into the mirror. Better..But I had forgot something. The frigging glasses! I mumbled to my myself and wandered off in search of shoes, socks, and glasses. Putting everything on I grabbed my bag, hollered a couple byes and love ya's to nobody before heading out the door.

The cold bit at me and I shivered before running back inside and grabbing a coat; ignoring the smirks from the family I wish I had. Rushing back out I made it to the bus stop right as the bus pulled up. Fixing my messy hair I climbed on board the bus and shot an award winning smile at the buss driver before making that ever so long walk to the back of the bus, Right to the sister Ive always wanted.

"MUFFIN!!!" I called attracting the attention of the other 'passengers' on this smelly piece of shit thing they call transportation. Blushing from all the stares I sat. My bestie looked over and her face lit up.

"Popsicle" She yelled back attracting more looks. You'd think they would be used to it by now, we've gone through this same routine for over 3 years. I looked at my bestie Karen. "So...how was...you know? it." I grinned at her not wanting to spill the secret of how my fight last night had gone.. "Please Ash! Come on." I rolled my eyes at her begging and then lifted my shirt, showing the bruises.