Chapter 34

SahraPoV

When I awoke, I found myself tied and blinded. I smelled the stench of human-eating vampires and I didn't mean Peter or Charlotte, or one of the other vampires I've met. I heard engines and if I'm correct, its the engines of a plane. So we are going somewhere far away?

"So the bitch is finally awake. Good. You and I are going to have a little chat." the blindfold was ripped from my face. I let my eyes adjust and then I saw the vampire that had taken me. I growled trying to get out of the ropes to kill him but the ropes were too strong. "He he, try all you want darling, those ropes have a coat of vampire venom. They are unbreakable. Don't think of using your gift either, sweetheart, We have little Marco here who has the gift of disabling vampiric gifts." I am not fully vampire so I could use that to my advantage. He led me in a hangar to a car. I saw snow outside.

"Anyway, we will be arriving soon so here are some rules you will have to follow as soon as we land. One; don't speak unless spoken to. Rule number two, behave like a good girl and no one gets hurt. Rule number three. If you do disobey us, your lovely little mate will be taken and brought to you in pieces. Understood?" Thank god they didn't know about Sam or the packs.

"Yes sir." I had to obey to protect Carlisle.

"Good, manners will get you far." He said then he blindfolded me again. We were now driving somewhere. I tried my best to make out sounds and smell but the pain of being away from Carlisle was distracting me. After about three hours of driving, we stopped. I had heard humans speaking what sounded like Russian, so we are probably in Russia, but where we exactly are I don't know yet. I was brought to a room or a cell of sorts. "Here you are, your living quarters for the rest of your time here." The man said. I was pushed inside and a door closed behind me. As soon as I was alone, I took my phone and I checked for any signal which I got a little of. I hoped I could call someone. First I tried Carlisle. He picked up after the first ring.

"Carlisle Cullen speaking." Just hearing his voice made me feel relieved. I felt a tear run down from my eye.

"Carlisle..." I spoke.

"Sahra, Where are you? Are you hurt?" He sounded so worried, it broke my heart and yet I was so happy that he cared so much for me and our child.

"I'm fine, we are both fine. I think we're in Russia somewhere. I don't know exactly where yet." I told him. He sighed in relief when I told him we were both fine.

"Good. Sahra, listen, the Romanian coven are going to use you against the Volturi. They plan on making you believe I'm killed by the Volturi so you will kill them for revenge." That scared me. What if they succeeded somehow?

"I understand. Carlisle, I'm scared." I told him. I had changed a piece of cloth from the bed in another cellphone, texting Jasper with the information about Marco.

"I know sweetheart. I promise that we will get you out of there safely. I will have you back before you know it." He said. That could help me to stay strong. Suddenly another vampire came walking in.

"Okay Miss Sahira, time for your shots." I whispered an 'I love you' and I crushed both phones. I just hoped someone had thought of tracing this phonecall. The raven man was carrying a small case with him. First he took some blood from me, then he had a vial with some clear liquid in it. "Now, this one will hurt." He said before giving me a shot of the liquid in my swollen stomach. It burned me making it clear what it was. It was vampire venom! What are they trying to do?

"Now when the burning is over, The masters want to speak with you." He said before leaving. I just curled up to try and keep the pain as minimal as possible. The baby kicked though not as hard, as if he understood I was in pain.