amy and arun

it was the first day of high school. Amy was fucking terrified because she's like 2ft tall and everyone else is 8ft tall. the only person that wasn't mean about her height, it was arun. arun loved Amy the first time he ever spoke to her, the stupid antics they got up to on oovoo made him smile, daily. arun always bit his lip or did something to make amy SOKING WET.

on the second day of high school, arun asked Amy out.  but it was no use. Amy was going out with Lucas Robert hemmings. she loved him a lot. BUT THEN Luke cheated on Amy with Michael Gordon Clifford. she caught them fucking each other in the asshole. Amy got really sad and ran away. arun then found her, "Amy why are you so sad?" he asked.
"Luke is a cunt and cheated on me with Michael ! what a gay cow" she said.
"what would make you happy?" arun said.
"I've always wanted to scissor with you arun" she said. they scissored for 8 hours. 

the next day Amy had seven babies. "arun can I succccc ur tiddiler fiddler." she asked.
"lol sure BBY luv u"
"luv u too and ur tiny choad" gasp! arun said. "jk I love ur 8 inch peNIs"
"omg I love ur crusty minger too." arun said. he really did love her crusty minger. Amy then sucked his dick. the end.