Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Hi may I help you!" Ciara says kindly

"Yea my girl told me what happened can I talk to your husband real quick?" Says Princeton

umm prod can't talk right now..he's busy

What happen to the other guy that was here

Umm....

Prince had a funny feeling that Prod seriously hurt or even killed the guy Ciara cheated on him with so he pushed past Ciara and ran into the house. When he walked in all he could smell was pine sol and bleach. He turned to look at Ciara but she had begun to cry.

Prince- what the hell happened

Ciara is fake sobbing but it is very believable.

Omfg what the hell am I going to say. I gotta make up something quick. *in Ciara's head*

"Prod beat RayRay, the man I was with, badly almost to the point where he killed him and know prod is god knows where with god knows who and RayRay has ran off.

Prince comes closer to Ciara to embrace her "I'm sorry about what happened and I know prod is going to come back"

While prince gives her a hug at the corner of her eye she sees RayRay with a bottle of Clorox

in his hand with a mop giving her a faint smile. She signals for him to leave for the back door and while turning to leave RayRay bumps into the door making a noise. Prince try's to turn to see what happened to only have been pulled back by Ciara to hold her. Ciara moves Princes hands lower to the sash of her robe. Prince notices what she wants him to do or so he thinks. He thinks she wants him to have guilt/rebound sex with her but it is only a diversion.

Prince- sorry I gotta go

Ciara- no please stay. Only until prodigy comes back

Ok hold on I just need to tell my girl I'm staying a little longer

"Ok" Ciara says with a smile.

Prince excuses himself outside to make the call. Ciara runs to RayRay and guides him to the back door to leave. When Ciara comes back prince enters to house.

"Ok imma stay"

"Thankyou"

Your welcome

Prince notices Ciara's robe is not all the way closed and he stares at her chest but snaps out of it quickly. Ciara takes notices and uses it to her advantage since she is naked under her robe and is kinda horny. She opens her robe a little more.

" would you like something to eat" Ciara asks Prince in a sexy tone

"Yea sure and if you have something strong to drink I would really appreciate it"

"Ofcourse papi, is it ok if I call you that?" Ciara asks

Oh my god she can't with that papi shit not now at least. I just got into the good graces of Jennifer and she wants to be all sexy. I can't help it* prince thinks to himself

" I'm not to sure if my girl will like that" Princeton says

" but she's not here is she?"

Ciara brings Princeton some left over mash potatoes and steak with a glass of Hennessy

"Thanks I'm real hungry" prince says with a big smile

"Yeah I'm hungry too but not for that" Ciara says trying to get Princeton horny also showing almost all of her body with her robe almost undone only covering her nipples and her goodies. She might as well have been naked.

Princeton takes a big gulp of the Henny

Prince finally finishes the food and goes to the sink to wash up the plate while his back is facing Ciara, Ciara gets up and puts her hands around Prince roaming his body Prince freezes knowing what is happening is wrong but feels so good.

Ciara's hands go lower and lower until she reaches Princes zipper

"You like that papi" says Ciara

Prince finally gives up and turns around to kiss Ciara, his hands caressing her and rubbing her breast.

This is so wrong prince thought to himself. Fuck it.

Prince puts Ciara on top of the counter.

While kissing her she's taking of his clothes. He's biting her lip here and there and puts his hands under her robe only to find out that she has on a thong. Prince bends down and uses his teeth to pull it off. Prince begins to eat her out and Ciara says "this is all for you daddy"

He starts fingering Ciara and she can't get enough of it. She rides his fingers only wanting more. She jumps down off the counter and gives Prince a blow job. "FUCK!" Prince shouts. He's about to cum. Ciara is just that good. "No papi, I want you inside me." She rides Prince and it is so good that Ciara forgets that it was even a diversion and that her dead husband is down in the basement.

After about an hour of Prince pounding into Ciara they both cum together. They lay together on he kitchen floor naked. Prince realizes he has made a terrible mistake but still can't get over the fact of how mind blowing that was for him. That was probably the best sex he's had in who knows how long.

For Ciara the feeling was mutual. She liked it, no she loved it. Prince comes to his senses and says

"I'm sorry I gotta go, hopefully Prod comes back soon"

Ciara says nothing. Prince puts his clothes on and fixes his hair. As he proceeds to leave Ciara stops him and says "I hope we can do this again sometime, papi" 😘

Prince wants to say yes but he doesn't want to do Jennifer any wrong. Prince gives Ciara a faint smile and drives back home.

Prince walks into the house. It's 11:44 p.m Roc is knocked out on the couch and Jennifer just got out of the shower.

"Hey baby" Jennifer says with a big smile and a kiss

"What happened, I hope no one was hurt"

" not exactly babe" Prince says guiltily.

***wow that's trifling. Leave your votes and comments I couldn't post this until I got the comments and votes. If you want the next chapter sooner vote and comment. ily Lattaaa!!! 😘😘😘😘😍😍 ***