THE PROTECTORS {Ch.36}

Recap:

Lexi's POV.

"What's the matter Olivia" I asked.

She was trying to gasp the words out.

"Olivia put your shield down open your mind and body to me" I said. As I motioned for Alex to help. We put our hands on her and started to ease her pain. And then I saw her mind and realized she wasn't calling out for Dave but to him. Because Richard had him and had the balls to be hurting him. Olivia was going to kill Richard or die trying.

End Recap:

Olivia's POV.

I struggled to sit up.

"Woe take it easy Olivia" Alex said holding me down.

"I'm alright he's unconscious, so the pain is not as strong. I have to go help him. Their going to kill him" I said.

"I assuming they got Dave. Since you can feel the pain and get bruises. And he's the only one of us not here" Mike said.

"Bruises" Lexi squealed concern written all over her face.

"Look at her back what ever their doing to him is showing up on her" Mike said.

Lexi lifted my shirt in the back and gasped. I knew what she was looking at. I could feel the blood run down my back. And I remember Richard's toys.

"How did you know" Alex asked? Knowing Mike couldn't see my wounds from where he was.

"Well like I said he's not here and she is felling somebody's pain. I knew of the injuries because she is an extremely powerful creature. The more powerful the more drawn a vampire is to their blood" Mike explained like he was board.

"You better not even think about it" Alex said.

"Oh please! Mike can control himself" Samantha hissed. Even Mike raised an eyebrow at her defense of him.

"Why thank you for your confidence darling. And although I wouldn't want to be trapped in a small space with a bleeding Olivia or Olav. The fair Samantha is right I have excellent control. Its one of my gifts" Mike said.

"This is all very fascinating but I have to go" I said.

"No Olivia not yet. We have to make plans" Alex said.

"There's no time for that their going to kill him" I yelled and Alex flinched back.

"Olivia think with your head and not your heart" their not going to kill him. They need him to get to you" Samantha said. She spoke softly like I was a child she was trying to calm. It worked a little.

"I have to get to him the pain is so bad. I can still feel it even though he's not awake" I said and I could feel the tears in my eyes.

"I know honey and we will get to him. We have to have a plan first. Samantha said as she hugged me gently so she didn't hurt me further.

"He's a werewolf their tough especially him. I should know I used to date his sister" Mike said. Then I realized Samantha had said we and they had all nodded in agreement. And I realized I wasn't alone. I didn't have to face the big bad by myself for the first time in my life. That did it my mind snapped back in to focus.

"Alex call Sara tell her to get here and its starting. She will know what to do. Lexi contact the queen of the fairies and give her the same message. Mike you tell queen Megan. Than meet us in the library. Than the pain shot thru me. I almost fell and felt to strong arms holding me up. I barely registered it was Mike. Then I could hear him.

'Olivia' Dave called in my head.

'I'm coming' I said back thru our connection.

'No it's a trap I heard them say something about a magic protected room' he said. And I could hear the pain in his words even in my head.

'I know baby its ok, hang on. I will be there as soon as I can' I said.

"Olivia tell him to concentrate on the pain. We can heal him thru you" Lexi said as her and Alex put their hands on me.

"You can do that" Mike asked looking shocked?

"Olivia can we just make her ability stronger" Alex said in a duh tone.

"Concentrate on his pain Olivia" Lexi said

'Dave we are going to try something. Concentrate on the pain' I said thru our minds and I did the same. I could feel some of his pain drain and flinched at the thought of him having to go thru any of it. I was going to kill Richard slowly for this.

'Oh my sweet angel I don't know how you did that but thank you' he said and I could feel his pride in me. I just hoped we all lived long enough for me to deserve it.

S.N.M.