~Daddy~

Jack:

"Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye," I spoke into the microphone. "And today I'm joined with..." I motion to my left.

"Markimooooo," Mark said loudly into the microphone, making me laugh and stare at him in adoration.

"Stop staring at me," Mark pulls a face, biting his lips with wide eyes and an awkward smile. I let out a short laugh, blushing deeply.

"Sorry," I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling and laughing louder, which caused us both to let out a string of hard laughter.

"Anyways, today we'll be reading yer comments from the #septiplier," I explain, and Mark and I share another look before falling into another fit of laughter, knowing that this is about to get very dirty.

"Okay, first comment..." Mark starts off, and I turn my head to face him. I space out for a few seconds, studying his side profile. Wow, he really is attractive.

"'Jack should slap that ass'," Mark reads the comment out loud, making me laugh loudly, my eyes closing and clutching my stomach.

I really want to, though.

"Should we do it?" I ask, wiping a tear from the corner of my eye and secretly praying that he'll think it's a good idea.

"The question is, will you do it?" Mark asks in between strings of laughter.

"Get up, boi," I shout, standing up eagerly and motioning for him to stand as well. Mark hesitantly stands up, giving me a weird look. I just chuckle before winding up my arm and slapping him hard, catching him off guard.

"Holy crap!" Mark yelps, making me hurl over in laughter and him as well. "Are you that good in bed?" He gives me a sly look, and I give one back before we fall into another fit of laughter, and then stopping abruptly, which causes us to laugh even more.

"Next comment: 'The sexual tension is real'," I read, raising my eyebrows and looking at Mark with wide eyes. Mark imitates the look, making me laugh.

"No reenactment for that one," Mark whispers into the microphone, and I fake pout. Well, it was actually a real pout, but Mark doesn't need to know that.

"This comment says: 'Mark, please lick whipped cream off of Jack's body'," Mark read, and my mouth goes dry. I feel like my heart is stuck in my throat. Would he actually do it?

"I like whipped cream, and I like Sean, or Jack, so..." Mark motions for me to get up, so I do. He holds up a finger and tells me to wait. He rushes into my kitchen, and within ten seconds, he's back.

"How the hell did ya find that?" I shout when Mark returns with a full can of whipped cream, shaking it.

"I know my way around the kitchen," Mark winks, and I swear my heart stops.

"Okay, take off your shirt."

"W-what? Why?"

"So I can spray whipped cream on your chest...?" Mark looks at me weirdly, and I don't blame him. I just never thought I'd hear those words come out of his mouth.

"Oh, yeah, of course!" I swiftly pull off my shirt, leaving my chest bare. I turn to see Mark's eyes slightly widened, and I give him a weird look. He quickly changes his expression, and I shrug it off.

"Okay, ready?" Mark positions the whipped cream.

"Yep."

I feel the fluffy liquid hit my chest and I squirm, shrieking.

"Hold still!" Mark grabs my hip, making me turn towards him. It felt like fire shooting up my side at his touch.

"It's freakin' cold!" I counter, trying to pull away from him, even though I didn't want to.

"You're such a child," Mark shakes his head, and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, but I'm your child," I say in a sassy tone, but after realizing what I said, I blush.

Whoops?

"Does that make me your--" Mark starts to say, but I cut him off.

"Don't ye dare say it--"

"Daddy?"

Mark topples over in laughter, and I scrunch my nose, folding my arms across my sticky chest and pouting.

"Aw, is little baby Jack offended?" Mark taunts me in a teasing tone.

"Shut up," I mutter, turning away from him.

"I'm sorry, Sean. Daddy didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

I swear my entire body is red as a tomato.

I feel him standing behind me, and he wraps his arms around my waist. I let my guard down for a second, and then feel the cold liquid on me once again.

"Mark!"

"Sorry, we need to do this, though!" Mark insists, so I turn around, still pouting like the immature child I am, and stretch my arms out to the side, waiting for the inevitable.

He makes a fierce face, spraying my whole top half in whipped cream.

"YES, SLAY ME DADDY!" I jokingly (but not really joking) say.

Soon, my entire body is completely covered in white stuff...no, not that white stuff, ya nasty.

"Okay, now for the second part of the act..." Mark bends over slightly, running his tongue from the top of my chest, all the way down to below my belly button. My heart is pounding out of control, and I can barely see.

Mark lingers where he is, and for a split second, I hope that he'd go even lower. But my dreams were crushed when he pulled back and stood up swiftly.

"I like the after taste."

Holy freaking cow shit.

"Okay...so, that was weird," I chuckle, and Mark joins in. "That was all for this video, but maybe we'll make a part two on Mark's channel?" I question, and look over at Mark, who is making kissy faces at the camera. Classic Markimoo.

"Okay, thank you guys so much for watching. If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS. And...high fives all around," I make swooshing noises and slap the air beside me, accidentally slapping Mark. " Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"

***

i wanted to type 'ill see all you dudes in the next chapter' lol im lame

i hoped you liked it, its kinda a filler chapter.

Xoxo, Alli