Revenge Is A Motherfucker

I’m dedicating this to you because I think despite being what it is, it’s a powerful and emotional story and I really really like it and the turn out.

I know this isn't like anything I've ever written before. I'm really used to writing REALLY happy stuff but I'm more than positive that some will love the ending.

 (Name is pronounced like your saying six but with a Z at be beginning)

            Xix was at it hard tonight, pounding into me like a mad man. He mewled and moaned and groaned as he fucked me. He seemed to be enjoying himself the way he was calling my name over and over, “Tobias! Tobias! Tobias!” At least I think that’s what he was saying.

            My body jerked with each powerful thrust Xix pushed into me. I lie stiff on my back staring off to the side at the blank wall as if it’s a canvas that I want to paint my dreams on. Numbness was all I felt even though I knew what a good fuck Xix was. I remember a time when I used to love making love with him. I spent every awaking moment waiting for him to come home so that we could be together and I could get lost in his passion.

            That time passed ages ago and now I lie down as he pleasured himself at my expense feeling absolutely nothing. My heart was dumb, and so were my mind and my very soul. His groans got louder and more pronounced. You think I’d be happy that he was finally going to be done. I cared not.

            Xix grunted and if a judge asked me I wouldn’t be able to tell if he came a lot or he came a little. But he came. I’m sure of that because he was fast asleep on top of me. I left him there for a few seconds before I pushed him off and made my way to the bathroom. I washed myself and I scrubbed myself until it hurt but it doesn’t matter how much I washed and scrubbed I could not get his scent off of me. I knew it wasn’t there for real but my mind would not let me believe it.

            After bathing I went back the bedroom, got dressed and to bed with Xix. I had no choice. If he turned and I wasn’t there my body would be feeling the depths of his anger. It was another sleepless night for me. Every turn Xix made he carried me with him. Some nights I was able to sleep with him but other nights I got so scared that I could not close my eyes and I thanked God when he woke up and kissed me on my cheek.

            I knew what that meant. Before Xix could mumble a word I was out of the room and down to the kitchen. We have a maid but Xix wants me to cook and do other form of domesticities for him. For breakfast, I made him a burrito wrap with eggs and ham and cheese. I made his coffee to perfection. After doing this so many times I have become so accustomed to it. I was like a robot and I’m sure I could do all this with my eyes closed.

            Xix came strolling into the kitchen a few minutes after I was finished. He still smelled nice and he still looked good and I still wondered what happened.

            “Why aren’t you eating anything?” He asked after he was almost done with the sandwich. I turned to look at him since I was washing the plate. He hated when I didn’t make eye contact when I was speaking to him but he hated it more when my back was turned to him.

            “I wasn’t hungry, baby,” I answered. Any answer less sweet than that a response would be spread across my face.

            He grunted. “You’re not hungry? I buy the fucking food in here! Eat it! I don’t want you walking around here looking like shit because you’re not “fed”!” When he hurled the plate at my head it barely hit me. From his perspective, he missed. And by missed he didn’t hit me like he wanted to. In reality, I dodged. I had twisted my neck just a few centimeters to the left so that it didn’t hit me full on. I was so used to his anger and his reactions were so predictable that I saw it coming. I knew that if he missed me completely he would pound my head into the kitchen floor and hit me until he had to go to work.