Klaine

"Okay Kurt truth or dare?" Rachel, Finn, Tina, Santana, Britanny,Mike Kurt and Blaine were all at Kurt and Finn's house playing couples truth or dare.

"Truth." ' What's the point of asking?' Kurt thought to himself.

"Ok... whats your favorite Broadway musical?"

"Uggh!" Tina groaned.

"What?" Rachel asked taking a sip of rootbeer.

"Your question."

"What about it?"

"Well no offense but..."

"It's boring." Mike jumped in. Tina nodded.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the point of 'truth' is to get dirt on people. Make 'em spill secrets."

Rachel looked at Finn desprately bigging him to defend her. Everybody looked at him.

"They've got a point." He finally said.

"Uhh!" Well then since Tina seems to be the expert she can ask Kurt a question." Rachel pouted.

"Okay so Kurt? Who did you like before Blaine?"

Kurt pretended to be interested with something outside.

"Well?" Mike urged.

"Come on Kurt tell us I won't be jelous." Blaine teased. Kurt looked at Finn who's face was beet red.

"Finn." He whispered.

"What?!" Rachel practially yelped.

"Please don't make me say it again."

"Kurt it's okay." Finn said.

"Let's just move on." Kurt said shaking it off.

"Good idea." Blaine agreed.Even though he was trying to hide it Kurt could still see the look of suprise on Blaine's face.

"Okay Santana your turn."

"Sweet. OkayKurt truth or dare?

"Umm-"

"Dare? Okay!"

"Ummm ok then I guess."

"I dare you to prank call David."

"Wait like... Kurofsky? That David?"

"Yea who else?"

"I don't know Santana that doesn't sound like a good idea." Blaine said mulling it over.

"You chose dare so if your to much of a FAIRY to do the dare-"

"Woah woah woah Santana?! What did you just call him!?" Blaine said getting defensive.

"You heard me!" She looked directly at Kurt."Your a FAIRY!" Blaine got a furious look on his face but then it just turned to hurt. He got up and grabbed his jacket.

"I gotta go."

"Wait Blaine don't leave!"

"I tihink its best if I do." Blaine started to walk out the door. "You can either come with me or stay here Kurt. Your choice." Kurt stood up. He looked at Blaine, then at the others, at his coat, back at the others and at his feet. He grabbed his coat and slipped it on silently walking out the door.

When they finally got to Blaine's car after trudging through the snow they just sat there in scilence blasting the heat.

"Who do they think they are?" Blaine finally said breaking the scilence.