Chapter 6

Xandra's POV

NO FREAKING WAY!!! 

Cloud and I were on the same class!! Oh Lord, just kill me please. Just kill me on the spot. Right here. Right now. I looked around the noisy room. And my jaw dropped literally when I saw Xander's friends playing basketball inside this freaking room. What the hell?! This is not a freaking basketball court. Ohmygad. Ohmygad. Ohmygad. I feel like any minute I will have a nervous breakdown. 

"XANDER!!" I looked at Cliff and to the ball that coming to my way. And I know that sooner or later will hit my head. And before I could make my great escape the ball hit me.

BAM!

Oh shit! That hurts! I touched the part of my head that hit by the FREAKING BALL!!! I looked or more like glared at Cliff. I picked the ball and walked towards Cliff. I stopped 5 steps away from him.

"Xander. Sorry. Ikaw kasi hindi ka kagad umilag natamaan ka tuloy." sabi ni Cloud. Walanghiya! So ako pa ang may kasalanan? Grabe ang sarap nyang ipakain sa mga langgam.

"Xander pwedeng akin na yung bola." tinitigan ko lang si Cliff. Sa halip na ibigay ko yung bola ay binaba ko ito sa sahig at pinatong ang paa ko sa bola.

"Sure Cliff. You can have this ball." after I said that I kicked the ball oh-so-hard and it landed on his face. I walked away and went to the far corner of this room but there is only one chair left and that is located to Maki's left side and Cloud's right side. In short, the vacant chair is located between Maki and Cloud. No choice. So i sit between them. I moved my chair a little closer to Maki. Maki looked at me then to my foot. Then, the next thing he does shocked me.

HE'S STEPPING MY RIGHT FOOT!!

"AAAAHHHHH!! Yah! YOU FREAKING PSYCHOTIC WEIRD MORON!! Why d'you do that?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. And the hell?! He just blinked at me!!

"Don't just blink at me you idiot! Answer me! Why d'you do---"