Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harley's POV

I was at home just lounging around and Erika had called to invite us to the engagement party at the club tonight. Cool, we haven't been back since the first time we went . We had a really good time that night. Some more than others. I smirk remembering that chocolate candy Kinky snaked from me.

That brought up the image of Jim in my mind. That man is getting under my skin. I dreamt him again last night. I woke up and tried to get myself off in the shower but I just could not. I wanted him to do it for me.

No matter how much I rubbed. my kitty would not purr, it wants him.

I was laying on my bed when I decide to get a snack. I walked out of my room and. "Oh shit" my eyes landed on the object of my obsession. I ran back in my room and lock it. He pleads with me to come out, but I go and apply some make-up.

I walk out just as I see him leaving too, I run asking him not to go. Then when he gets to his car I hear a tinny bark. My heart starts to speed up. I have always wanted a dog. He pulls him out and it is beautiful. I can't believe he really got me a puppy. I hold back the tears.

(Read more detail in GOT YOU WHERE I WANT YOU chapter 4)

We make a date for tonight, he is taking me to dinner and to Lorenzo's for the celebration. I smile wondering what I should wear.

I'm not happy that he is leaving me for 2 days. But I have the dog to keep me company. What should I call you? I look at him playing around he kept licking his little cock and I laughed. "Yes, typical man even at an early age. It's all about your cock."

"Are you talking dirty to the dog?" Raven asked as she walked into the living room.

I turn to her and smirk "look at him and what he's doing." I tell her and the dog starts to lick himself again.

"Maybe you should call him Philacio" Raven says and starts to laugh and so do I when the dog responds to it.

"Well maybe Phil for short" I smirk.

Hahaha "but can we call him Philacio here at home?" she asked.

"Did I just here you named the dog Philacio" Angel asked walking into the living room.

Before I know it everyone is there playing with the dog. I see Brooklyn Rose batting her eyes at Tom.

"Careful there, she either got something in here eye or she's trying to tell you she wants one." I tell Tom making him laugh.

"Well,we'll see if you still want one after a week of potty training and taking him out for walks." Tom said.

"Hey I run every morning now I have company" I tell him.

I called Lucia to invite her with us tonight. She said she was going out with the guys. We could not believe it when she came over and told us about Nicolas and her and the twin brother. That is some hot shit. Kinky was all jealous.

Angel was asked out by Dirty Boy He's taking her to meet some people from his Dungeon life.

I am going out to get waxed and get my nails done. We all decide to go together and get all ready for tonight.

~*~ ~*~

Later that evening I had settled on a blue satin dress I like. Yes I look doable, I hope tonight is the night.

We were asked to get there early before the club officially started. So we can be just us without Lorenzo having to walk around. Making sure people were having a good time.