Another morning

So guys that are hopefully there. I had made a story before and it being my first published was a failure. Soooo we're going to forget that and move on and say this is my first official story *wink* *wink* I hope you like and enjoy the story!

***********************

"...Michael...I..." That was the most torturous day of my life. It had just began to spit rain. I don't remember much. All I remember is seeing him off and then it's a blank slate from there. Sometimes I feel so incomplete not knowing. But other times I feel like that I should stay the way I am because if not, I'll regret it. So I'll wait for him because that's all I can do now...is wait.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Unhh, haaa. Another morning waking up from hell to hell. To wake me from dreams of him, but they don't feel like dreams. Even if I can remember next to nothing I can still feel the rain, soon soaking my clothes. My body trembling in the cold breeze. The droplets coming in faster and bigger.

A banging from my door reprimanded me from my repressed reminiscing. Oh s***. I hate that I have to do this routine every morning. And on top of that, I woke up late. I jumped out of my mattress faster than you could question the mere thought of what I was talking about.

----WARNING SHIZ BOUT TO GO DOWN----

MY door was violently kicked open...again by my step father, Dale. Dale stomps his way in, "You still asleep you faggot?!" I just stood there, looking down at his fungus infested feet. Usually if I don't fight back they aren't as bad.

"HUH?! WHAT WAS THAT FAIRY BOY?!!" He hollered, spitting in my face from the intensely close range he was to me, making me feel nervous. "DID YOU SAY 'I'M SORRY MASTER FOR NOT WAKING UP EARLIER TO WAIT ON YOU HAND AND FOOT?!" He took me by the shirt and slammed me to the ground. He stomped his burly foot on my head, while also blocking my air ways.

I kicked and bunched, fighting to get the chance to breathe a somewhat fresh air compare to his rank feet. He removed his foot to kick me in the stomach. I had been balling up my hands so not to snap. But my knuckles were turning white.

I finally couldn't take any more of his patronizing abuse.

"No you son of a B****! Go suck your own D*** and choke on it!" He face quickly contorted to one I was awfully familiar with. And that wasn't a good sign. Well I was going to be late to school today and I am also stupid as F***.

~Time Skip to School ~

I try to limp as fast as I can to the boys bathroom in school. This hasn't been the first time I've been late to school because of that selfish bastard. I had to check to make sure my wretched scars and multi-colored bruises were hidden. Even though I was late, I had to make an effort to make sure I wasn't caught.

I cringed at the thought of when I was little and didn't hide them as well. My body was searched for more and that's when all hell broke loose. I was out of my father's grasp finally, but it didn't end well.

I cringe and shudder from the mere thought of what happened to me.

I shake my head to try and shake the depressing thoughts and turn on the faucet. The cool, luscious water droplets soon consumed my face; dripping ever so slowly to get away from the thing that normal people call a face.

I look at myself in the poorly cleaned mirror. Seeing the Black bags that crevassed underneath my bug-eyes, as I quote the sentence that made me feel better.