Chapter 1

Emma's pov.

*beeb beeb beeb.*

I groaned and rolled out of my bed and fell on the floor,I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom to do my business,after that I went to my closet and got a high wasted shorts with white v-neck shirt and a Maroon vans,I smiled at my outfit and went downstairs to be greeted with my sister.

"Do you want be to drop you to school?" She asked and I shacked my head as in no.

"Aria is gonna pick me." I told her and she nodded,after ten mins a car honked and I knew its aria,I waved to  my sister and ran outside to be met with a white jeep.
I got inside and smiled at my friends.

"You look like a drug dealer." Manda said and I rolled my eyes before putting my hair in a bun.

"You look worst Hun." She said and I glared at her,when we arrived I gulped and got out of the car and saw them so I quickly ran to my locker but of course today isn't my lucky day.

"Hey,this outfit makes you fat." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes!" Jai his twin said boor slapping me,I ignored them and ran to my first class.

*after school.*

When aria dropped me to the house I saw my parents sitting so I raised my eyebrow and sat on the couch.

"Okay.whats wrong?"I asked and mom sighed.

"Do you remember the contract about you getting married?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Well umm,you will meet the guy tomorrow?" She asked and I sighed before nodding.

"Okay!" I said getting up to my room.

🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸

Hey guys so I edited my first chapter I hope you like this one!! I love you all.💕